Ukt20 - R4 fixtures posted

Are you an honest commited AC09 PS3 player living in the UK?

• YES

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • NO

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Good game Weezy
A good steady start from LAF, backed up by a great middle period, and the writing was on the wall, but a good last 5 or 6 overs kept the score to a reasonable 188/4, but in reply, gougie got off to a good start, up with rate with just 1 wicket down, but with LAFs great line and length bowling, the run rate started to climb, and the batsmen stopped playing shots, and only when it was far too late, the batsmen opened up, and with a flurry of late wickets never really threatened.

great game gougie, with no custom fields it was always going to be high scoring, even on day 5.

I would call it realistic rather that high-scoring. A score of 180 in a T20 match is good dont get me wron, but not exceptional

cheesesarni v xtremexdesix

( cheesesarni ) England 152/5 13 overs beat
( xtremexdesix ) SA 149/8 20 overs by 5 wickets

After a hat trick in the second over from Dimi Mascarenhas ( 4 - 25 from 4 overs ) SA were facing an uphill struggle. But they did fight back in the form of AB Devilliers 50 from 47 and a 40 odd from Amla reaching a respectable 149/8 from there 20 overs.

England flew out of the blocks reaching 73/3 after 6 overs with KP 34 from 18. But Jack Kallis 5 for 42 from 4 overs bowled well keeping SA in with a chance but that soon faded when Freddy strode out to the middle knocking a quickfire 57 from 32 to see England home at the 13 over mark.

Gougie( S.A ) : 176/7 Gibbs 82 (64) smythe 59
cheesesarnie (AUS) : 153 ao 18.5 overs Ponting 57

gougie added 8 Minutes and 9 Seconds later...

Great game cheese, only won it in the last 3 or 4 overs, unlucky mate.

Can anyone help please. I have spent hours trying to get a decent league table in the original post but to no avail. Trying to minipulate the post itself is possible, but the results are somewhat bland and difficult to read. Trying to allign everything is my main problem. So I decided to use MS Works and create a nice graphic league table which i intend to either have as a 'link' or an 'image to be inserted'. I have tried this a few times and encountered numerous problems such as 'link appears to be broken' etc.

Can anyone advise me how to save the works documents so as you guys can see it?

hey gunner, if you remember for MB Cup I had a really ghetto looking one too, never figured it out, however xtremedesix had a really nice organized chart for his fixtures in CT.

Just PM him, I am sure he will help you out.

I had a really ghetto looking one too, never figured it out

Problem solved....

1. Create the file in MS Works.
2. Select all the text and copy.
3. Paste into Paint.
4. In paint, save as a jpg.
5. visit imgur: the simple image host and upload the jpg file you just saved in paint.
6. Once you have done this the image will be hosted online and will have a http: address, known as a URL.
7. You can now Insert image within the post editor.

FYI, amjad9 messaged me and said he is only available for a 2 hour span on a Wednesday when I am still at work. What can we do here? Its a bit unfair I think for one of the participants to have such a low availablitly. We had a similar issue in the MB Cup.

What can we do here? Its a bit unfair I think for one of the participants to have such a low availablitly.

Just keep trying, if it takes a week, so be it.

I understand and agree that it is a bit unfair if one player constantly holds a tourney up. Hopefully amjad9 will be able to commit a bit more time in the coming weeks.

LeftArmFast vs Amjad9

Amjad9 (Australia) 22 all out 8.1 overs

Broad 7 wickets for 2 runs

LeftArmFast (England) 23/0 1.4 overs

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow 22 all out, with no custom fields, great bowling mate.

Cheers, it was a demolition job by Broad, 7 wickets for 2 runs, can honestly say its my best bowling performance in a competitive 2020 online.

Cant wait till the next rounds when we can play at Headingly!

Users who are viewing this thread