hmmm.....getting better at this game.
ind vs pak, easy.....scored 74/1 in 5 overs ! :D
first fifty for me and gauti ! ;)

cricketrevolution200911g.jpg

cricketrevolution200911b.jpg

cricketrevolution200911.jpg

Cover drive and On drive. :p

We can play online if you have decent connection.

theres nothing much i could do really....the AI was bowling full,full and more full.
:(

my connection speeds up after 10PM, might come online then ! :)

theres nothing much i could do really....the AI was bowling full,full and more full.
:(

my connection speeds up after 10PM, might come online then ! :)

Then its weekend only.

My on fire batsmen, Playing as Pakistan against West Indies in a 50 over league mode. Dont know whether its easy or difficult mode. But as West Indies won the toss and gave me a target of 330 in 50ovs doesnt show to me as if its an ez mode. You can see my progress from the score card, AI is giving me hard time. More images coming soon... so keep tuned........

onfirebatsmen.th.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Younis Khan's (Y. Kamran) Wagon Wheel

Here's the match overall progress when Abdul Razzaq and Umer Gul were on the crease

Abdul Razzaq's fifty and Third Umpire's turned down appeal of a runout kinda save my match

one more wicket down

In the end AI prevails and Wins the match :crying as there were lots of runout from my side and Younis Khan's runout was a match turner :doh.I managed to score 309 runs as my bowlers weren't that good in batting leading to lots of edges.

Last edited:
I am bottom of the league! No surprises there. i knock the AI over for fairly realistic scores 220, 250 in 50 overs but score about 41 in my own innings! But I shall venture on and get better! I hope!

Hi hi! Bangladesh just bowled me, The Netherlands, out for 34! Go the Dutch!

Maybe asking them to wear clogs wasn't the best idea and guys, guys, yeah er sorry, but eh, could we just drop the tulips....yeah I know...yeah sorry bad idea....yeah thats right over there...yeah put them down....thanks! Jeez!

Last edited by a moderator:
I will play game today with PC members. So if you want to see yourself in match then post the name you want and your player type. :)

I will play game today with PC members. So if you want to see yourself in match then post the name you want and your player type. :)

Nice: Dutchad, opening batsmen!:) (Only chance of me scoring runs at the moment!)

Behold PlanetCricket team representing Switzerland

Dutchad
jkartik
thedon5
Hitterman
las_faiz
scion_sid (c)
Fatal Shot
duded64
Whitehornmatt
Hmarka
Highlander999 (WK)

Woohoo I am a leftarm seamer! BTW I am also a left hand bat and I should be batting 11 not 10!

Woohoo I am a leftarm seamer! BTW I am also a left hand bat and I should be batting 11 not 10!

WK always is displayed at number 11. :p

Will change you to left hand bat.

JK you wont be bowling and I want you to be attacking leftie.

Users who are viewing this thread