Cricket Stories Forum

Don't make a forum through a website. Actually get the domain yourself. Ones through those sites are bound to fail.

Now, this isn't my creation. It is infact PunkSk8r's creation, I merely helped him!

www.gamingstories.tk

Thats the website, now, it isn't totally up and running at the moment, but its reached a point where keeping it a secret is not worthwhile as people can now use it and we'll only be doing minor changes.

Hopefully you'll enjoy it! And credit goes to PunkSk8r. Oh and Zohaib, he helped with some technical stuff!!

So I see we decided that we were going to launch it! There are a lot of things planned for this site, hopefully it will cater peoples needs until we get enough stabilty to grow. :)

the .tk domain is placing a lot of ads, why not go for a .co.nr or better co.cc one?
And can you add a lighter skin too?

BTW, joined with username: CrazyCracker

id join, would there be a way to copy + paste current stories?

id join, would there be a way to copy + paste current stories?

If their your own the yes you can copy cut paste stories. Say you have a story on PC go on edit post and just copy everything start a new thread on the other site and your done.

But it would be nice if we had fresh new stories!

Thanks for joining up whoever has will take suggestions into account!

Thanks ever so much for this Mohsin and Zohaib. I shall register immediately.

Moshin has done extremely well, having the ideas, and Zohaib had the initial mind with the tech. I can't wait till it starts to flair up.

If anything you probably deserve as much credit as me Simon, you helped out with some important stuff so credit to you too!

Same here I hope it flairs up and we can keep it active!

The forum looks like you have to register before you can actually look around at the main sections. I think it would be best if you let guests look around, see if they like the forum then they can register.

Just my thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread