Cricket Stories Forum

The thing is LH, with a story forum, you dont really need to register to get the enjoyment out of the site. Obviously we'd like people to see exactly what we're doing and how people are making the wonderful stories im sure will appear on the site, BUT the thing is, people wont fully engage in the full use of the site without joining up. Thanks for taking a look though!

So the site has been stopped?But sounds like there is going to be an even better one soon.

Yep there is I'm in the process of making it as we speak, this previous one was a bit of a muck up it was just like any other free site but now I have a proper host and all so we can have much better features and a whole list of things.

It's the same SMF one but I have a .net host meaning my own server. The previous site was a freeforum where I couldnt upload and upgrades or anything.

Check the site out ton of upgrades can be added and all so it should be more of a sucess.

:)

It's the same SMF one but I have a .net host meaning my own server. The previous site was a freeforum where I couldnt upload and upgrades or anything.

Check the site out ton of upgrades can be added and all so it should be more of a sucess.

:)

SMF is pretty good but mybb is also a good forum software.

Good luck. :cheers

I think I'll stick to SMF, I'm used to it and have set everything up on it.

It's open already check the thread I made called 'www.gamingstories.net' it's like 2 threads below this one.

:p

With so much demand and so little posts/members/threads its quite funny:p

Users who are viewing this thread