Cricket Wishlist - Submit your ideas...

Originally posted by Auwais BARTHEZ@Aug 24 2003, 08:56 AM
Also,every player should have a different bowling action and strokes,like say Pretorius of SA,when CPU control him he should try defences most of the time.Also,EA should release an editor with c2004 which let's you select which bowling action each player does.
we hope that happens

Originally posted by radaga@Aug 25 2003, 08:17 AM
Yes we Hope it happens.
But what are the chances?
10% tops? ;)
With c2k2 EA said that there would be a exclusive player editor with which you could change a team into your own school team and guess what it could do when c2k2 was released? ONLY CHANGE THE BLOODY PLAYER'S NAME! :angry: Odds are a million to one if they can do that.

yeh and streture cut-scenes and stuff. and differnt achievement ones for like (50,100,150 etc.) not just the crappy waving the bat, thats alright for 50 runs but not for 100 or 200

I want cut scenes and a snickometre :D. But honestly, I want a game with no bugs (or hardly any). And more shot selections, I feel really limited in 2004.

yeh the shot selection is good. this is how it should be i reckon. if you press left before down for a cover drive it should go more squarer

I want to see the batsman charge down the wicket and play cross-bat slog and put the ball 10 rows back into the stands.
(lol, a personal favourite!)

squiz your not from geelong are ya ?

anywho, i think the cut scenes would be a mad idea

like virtual tennis. after every winner you get the tennis player pumping himself up. on that tennis game on xbox lleyton hewitt does a cmon. some proper shoaib seagulls

i can't believe how buggy this game is. well its better than cricket 2000 *shrudders* but i mean, fifa 99 the commetery was at least smooth, and they had many unique celebrations and commetery and thats 5 years ago

Users who are viewing this thread