Cricsim Ladders - All End of Season Ladders Done

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
Online Cricket Games Owned
No fancy points system but simply 2 points for a win and 1 for the Tie or Abandonment. If two teams are tied than head-to-head stats come into play.

ODI Ladder

fixedladderij8.png

For FC ladder, Total 5 points are on offer each game.
Win - 4, draw - 2, First innings lead - 1
FC Ladder
fixedladderav7.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
We are coming equal second. That is wierd for our bad form of the game. I didn't think we would be going this good.

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
Yeah, we actually cashed in on Donkeys superb run eclipsing everyone and us winning some crucial games at the right time.

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
We will be fixing up the bonus points, NRR next season, but the lack of updates from Brett_Lee made it harder.

hassan

International Coach
yes thats what i am talking about tieing 19 points.. and i thought we were gonna do crap this year

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
The ladder has been fixed slightly and the Supersoakers have been awarded a point and the Bitters losing one for a match that was accidentally simmed.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
I dont actually understand the table. Whts those ones and 0.5s and the red numbers on the top??
The numbers at the top are the match rounds and the 1s, and 0.5s are the points accumulated from that game. So basically add up a row and double to get your points.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Seeing Drewska has been showing up a lot less, I figure I can do some damage control...

Users who are viewing this thread