Crocodile Man Steve Irwin dead

You may think you're an expert at it, but animals will always be animals. Before he died, he was probably saying "it's Beeeaaauuutiful, just loook at it". Two minutes later, "Get off me you damn stingray".

I heard about it at work this morning. The guy who took over for me at the end of my shift said he almost called in because his kids wouldn't stop crying. I almost thought the man was invincible.

RIP Steve...

nightprowler10 said:
I heard about it at work this morning. The guy who took over for me at the end of my shift said he almost called in because his kids wouldn't stop crying. I almost thought the man was invincible.

RIP Steve...
sad to hear a story about that np mate

He was a great man. He would have no regrets.
Knowing that there was a calculated risk that he could be harmed/killed shows how courageous he was.
RIP Steve.

Saw the news yesterday evening. Sad indeed. Me and my Sis were his fans. RIP Steve!

Great aussie icon.

What made his death even worse was that he was a very unique man who touched alot of people, who will never ever be replaced. Plus he almost seemed invincible!

RIP Steve :crying
th.891672628f.jpg

RIP Steve Irwin

Certainly was a true great icon for Australia who loved his country and the animals dearly.

Adarsh said:
You may think you're an expert at it, but animals will always be animals. Before he died, he was probably saying "it's Beeeaaauuutiful, just loook at it". Two minutes later, "Get off me you damn stingray".

I never said they weren't, but he's the 3rd person in recorded history in Australia to have died from a Stingrays barb, it's very, very rare.

Stingrays only attack humans in a form of defence, like Snakes.

very sad but i had to laugh at a British newspaper heading - STEVE IRWIN KILLED BY FISH.

Yeah he was a true icon to australia with his Zoo's and he explored many species of animals around the world and brought new intresting facts bout animals never ever seen before. RIP

apparently his death was caught on camera by his cameramen and the australian police now have the tape

The Camera footage was shot by steve as it happened...

Apparently he was swimming over the top of it and out of nowhere the ray lashed out, with it's barb penetrating his chest, then the footage apparently showed Steve pull it out and then next minute he was gone.

should be destroyed.

Users who are viewing this thread