Custom Field Settings (scroll down for free download)

Oli987

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
This is what the custom fields have done to my game. Anyone know how to fix it?

Attachments

• icc08 error.jpg
    icc08 error.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 113

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Are you sure this is the cause as they work perfectly on my system.

dude11

School Cricketer
frenz ...
plz help mee ..!
hw shud i use dese custom fields ??
i mean hw do i apply em in da game ..!

fisch

Club Cricketer
frenz ...
plz help mee ..!
hw shud i use dese custom fields ??
i mean hw do i apply em in da game ..!

I haven't downloaded ICC 2008 yet, so I wouldn't know exactly how to apply them specifically for that game, but based on previous editions, I presume you would do something like:

1. Save the downloaded .zip file, then right click on it, then left click on 'Extract here'.

2. Copy and paste the folders 'Fast', 'SLA', 'Offspin' and 'Legspin' into C:/Program Files/Xplosive/International Cricket Captain 2008/fields.........or something like that. Replace all existing folders which have the same name.

3. Open the 'Fast' folder, copy and paste all 78 files into the 'Medium' folder.

4. Then, when you are bowling in the middle of the match, click on the field diagram next to each batsman's details (the two big green circles on the right hand side), then click on 'User Defined', and scroll through and click on whichever custom field that you like.

5. If you want to know which custom fields to choose, read the word document 'Custom Field Guide' to understand the different field names, or just read post #41, page 3 on this thread. Or, just use the field names 'bal' for pace bowlers and 'b2a' for spinners.

capsi

School Cricketer
Looks interesting...but couldnt find a way to make it work

Do i have to install...there is no such a installation file... i just have 4 folders and a word file...please help.

fisch

Club Cricketer
Do i have to install...there is no such a installation file... i just have 4 folders and a word file...please help.

Just copy and paste the 4 folders into the 'fields' folder.

jonnychips

School Cricketer
hey fisch,sorry to sound like a right numpty, but how do you find the fields folder in icc08

i got your zip file but dont know where to paste it

fisch

Club Cricketer
Try C:/Program Files/Xplosiv/ICC08/fields...........or something like that.

jonnychips

School Cricketer
thanks fisch

managed to download them and hopefully they will make a big difference to my poor worcs bowling attack.

Im a bit gutted at the moment tho,because i played a whole season with worcs,and signed a few players at the end of the season and played a few games with my new team, things were looking promising, until my saved became corrupt as every time i try to load it intenet explorer encounters a problem and closes.

im going to start a new game using these field settings,so thanks for your time :cheers

fisch

Club Cricketer
thanks fisch

managed to download them and hopefully they will make a big difference to my poor worcs bowling attack.

Im a bit gutted at the moment tho,because i played a whole season with worcs,and signed a few players at the end of the season and played a few games with my new team, things were looking promising, until my saved became corrupt as every time i try to load it intenet explorer encounters a problem and closes.

im going to start a new game using these field settings,so thanks for your time :cheers

:cheers You're welcome, have fun! :D

Fatal Shot

Club Cricketer
Sorry to bump this, but has anyone tested these on ICC 09? Do they work on that one, because I would love to use them.

Users who are viewing this thread