Das_vicky <2GT & 4GT> TV overlays

hey das was just wondering if you might know if it is possible to add a animated gif file to the game ie 3rd umpire files, i found a gif iimporter from the nba site but it only imports the unanimated image

cheers for any help :cheers

Attachments

• not out.gif
    not out.gif
    622.5 KB · Views: 262
Last edited:
i have played threee 3 10 over match but am unable to get a runout referred to 3rd umpire, it cerainly can be imported by fsheditor. please someone test and and say if it works(the animation) then i shall include the third umpires in my patch

You cant add animation. The use of gif importer is to import .gif files which have only one frame. not multiple frames. i have tried it.

Hello guys, here is my first complete screenshots set of ESPN TV graphics(well Lineup and cointoss not added since EA made sure we cant edit both of them)

If you want even the endo of over, end of innings and end of match screens to be included , please reply here, if there are sufficient requests i shall make it..

scoreboard4mh.jpg

batstats4ii.jpg

bowlstats3gs.jpg

wagonwheel6az.jpg

spider5fe.jpg

partnership8il.jpg

worm9wk.jpg

manhattan0lx.jpg

heartbeat8nj.jpg

Great work vicky! I think it would be better if u finished everything including the end of over screens etc. : it would be absolutely brilliant!

Fantastic

:hpraise Brilliant work Das Vicky, :happy
ESPN is one of my favorite TV-Overlay. I think you should change every possible screen to make it a complete package.

hey das looks great, just one comment the worm is not the easiest to see as the contrast of the background red with the red worm makes it a little tricky to see, maybe use a lighter colour background ?

also i think i may have solved the animated gif situation just have to run a few test to see what files i am looking for. sooooo hard sometimes to get a run out that requires a 3rd umpire .
excellent work das

THanks everyone for there appreciation..........
If anyone like cjackson builds an animation gif then its gr8.
Sid its actually the PCR team......
Here are some other screens

Some minor glitches in the fonts have been solved

Do comment

Attachments

• endofday.JPG
    endofday.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 165
  • endofmatch.JPG
    endofmatch.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 158
  • endofover.JPG
    endofover.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 157
very good work. in the ESPN logo is too much blur.
how about creating some new buttons?
i mean the files under cricket2005/images​

Users who are viewing this thread