DBC 17 Bug Reporting - Use the format in the first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Platform: XBOX
Game Mode: Tournament
Match Type: T20 WRLD CUP
Get Best Teams used: NA
Ground: NA
Over Count: NA
Issue (one line description): PRESSED NEXT
Bug description (detail): Every time I play t20 world cup it crashes on the screen

Platform: PS4
Game Mode: Stadium editor
Match Type: N/A
Get Best Teams used: No
Ground: Any created ground
Over Count: N/A
Issue (one line description): Incorrect ad boards showing on grandstands
Bug description (detail):
In stadium editor, there appears to be a bug where the main adboards has an effect on grandstand ads. For example, say I want to use logo 10 as a non-transistioning adboard on a grandstand, so I choose logo 10 as the first ad in the sequence and logo 10 as the last ad in the sequence. All appears fine in the editor, but in game/training the grandstand ad shows up wrong. If I have all 16 logos used in the main ground ad sequence loop, logo 8 will show up as my grandstand ad instead. If my main loop was 15, logo 7 would show up, logo 6 if my main loop was 14 logos etc etc.

Game Mode: Career
Match Type: Test
Get Best Teams used: Yes but in career..
Ground: MCG
Over Count: n/a
Issue (one line description): 3 of same players in team
Bug description (detail): 3 Mitchell starcs in test team in January 2017 playing career as P.Handscomb, have seen same problem with other users. Thankyou

Match Type: Club 20 20
Ground: ?
Issue (one line description): High Score in stats
Confirmed: High score is NOT retained if your top score is a not out.

Last edited:
Match Type: Club 20 20
Get Best Teams used: No, but I have downloaded some teams
Ground: Poole Recreational Oval
Issue (one line description): Appealing locks the player
Bug description (detail): When I appeal (for like an LBW), my player can't move for the rest of that delivery - so if they take a run they end up getting overthrows if it's thrown bowlers end because I can't get there.

Game Mode: Academy
Ground: N/A
Issue (one line description): Line ups are impossible to use.
Bug description (detail): When using the academy and editing line ups it's impossible to select captains, keepers and opening bowlers. When you press L1/R1 on the line up screen it will only show 2-5 players and most of them are duplicated and when editing the line up players are often duplicated in the line up but can't be in the line up (if you take player A who is out the team and has a duplicate which is in the 11 and swap player A who is not in the team for player B all that will happen is the player A which is IN the team will swap with player B).

Game Mode: Online
Match Type: FIVE 5
Get Best Teams used: Downloaded individually
Over Count: 4.5
Issue (one line description): Custom fields disappear after loading a saved game
Bug description (detail): After the game crash when we load the saved game all the custom field disappears.

Game Mode: Academy
Get Best Teams Used: Yes
Issue: All downloaded logos gone
Bug description: For some reason every downloaded logo has been wiped from my DBC17, had to get best team again, which has seemingly worked.

Get Best Teams Used: No
Issue: Player Attributes
Bug description: Not sure if this is an issue or not, but there doesn't seem to be a way to increase the player attributes (judgement, run speed etc) as you progress as a player. The hints and tips that display when loading suggest that you should be able to upgrade them, and without being able to players get very tired very quickly.

Get Best Teams Used: No
Issue: Captains abilities
Bug description: Picked as captain for my club team, picked the roster etc, won the toss, but not given choice to bat or bowl -- was chosen automatically but I am the captain!

Platform: Xbox One
Game Mode: Custom 4 nations league competition
Match Type: 50 Overs ODI
Get Best Teams used: Manually downloaded
Ground: SCG
Over Count: 22.0 to 22.1
Issue (one line description): Striker changed automatically after going up to Third Umpire
My team's bastman A(Striker's end) faced the first ball after 22nd over, called for a run and canceled it. There was direct hit from AI towards strikers end and it went to third umpire. Player's shoes marginally crossed the crease at the time of dislodging of bails and hence NOT OUT was given. After the decision, batsman B( who was in non-strikers end ) turned out to be active striker from 22.2.

My guess is, when decision went to third umpire, scorecard showed 22.0 as it was yet to be incremented to first ball & system decided to change the striker prior to increment of the first ball to 22.1 and immediately after decision from third umpire. Thats why, non-striker turned out to be the striker for the second delivery. Have this captured in my gameplay video as well.

Platform: Xbox One S
Match Type: Club T20
Get Best Teams used: Manually downloaded (only the teams from this forum)
Ground: Not sure
Over Count: 19.3
Issue (one line description): Super human keeper
Bug description (detail): Sorry for double post but i wasn't sure if i should add it here as well. I've quoted my video post from another thread below.

This video is in career T20 Club match Xbox One S. Difficulty was hard/hard/Veteran, I was only in control of my own player.. I don't think the attributes would be that abnormal to contribute to this...

Game Mode: Academy/Online community download
Get Best Teams used: N/A
Issue (one line description): Game crashed while downloading Bats & painful user interface

1) Was searching filter by Bats, started downloading bats where screen keep going back to main search instead of showing already prefetched/downloaded search results. It would be great if number of clicks needed to download bats is reduced instead of doing 4 steps for every bat - 1) Search in main screen 2) wait for prefetching/downloading 3) View bat 4) Download bat. After download is finished, it goes back step 1 again where I have to do these things all over again for every bat.

2) When I was searching for the fourth bat, cursor in community screen started spinning and then hanged & then my Xbox home page was shown where I have to start DBC all over again from start. i.e. Game crashed.

Game Mode: n/a
Match Type: n/a
Get Best Teams used: Was trying to
Ground: n/a
Issue (one line description): Game crashed repeatedly when trying to get best England team.
Bug description (detail): Game crashed repeatedly when trying to get best England team. Turns out if I don't overwrite items/players that already exist then the game doesn't crash but if I do, it does.

Game Mode: Rookie career
Match Type: Any
Issue (one line description): Career freezes on loading after progressing to county side
Bug description (detail): Downloaded Munkeys county sides, started a career and accepted an offer to play for Lancashire, but then the game froze when I tried to start my first match and now crashes whenever I try and load that career mode. I then noticed in team manager around 4 of them didn't have logos, and the game crashed whenever I tried to enter the team management page. Redownloading didn't fix the issue so unlinked the teams, but the career mode is still not able to be loaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread