DBC 17 Bug Reporting - Use the format in the first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Platform: N/A
Game Mode: N/A
Match Type: N/A
Get Best Teams used: N/A
Ground: N/A
Over Count: N/A
Issue: DRS/BARS Review System
Bug/Feedback description: Though I don't have the game yet but wanted to post the video of the bug here so Big Ant team can see the DRS/BARS glitch...

Platform: PS4
Game Mode: TOUR
Match Type: T20 (or so I thought)
Get Best Teams used: Not yet
Issue: Wrong format played in tour setup
Bug/Feedback description: Tour setup to play 1 T20, 5 ODIs, 3 Tests, but first game picture says T20, I played ODI (I won!)

Attachments

• Don Bradman Cricket 17.zip
    314.6 KB · Views: 107
Platform: Xbox One
Game Mode: 5-5
Match Type: ??
Get Best Teams used: No (tried but it wasn't enabled)
Ground: Can't recall
Over Count: Can't recall
Issue (one line description): Boundary on wide was given as 7 runs.
Bug description (detail): When I bowled a wide delivery that keeper missed, the batting team was awarded a total of 7 runs - I'm guessing 4 for boundary, 1 for wide and 2 they ran. This happened twice in the same over, didn't try to reproduce after that.

Platform: Xbox one S
Game Mode: Tutorial (Basic Batting)
Match Type:
Get Best Teams used: no
Issue: Couldn't view the field
Bug/Feedback description:
going through the batting tut's and got to the 'view field' one and i pressed and held RT but nothing happened the bowler keeps running in and bowling. RT does work on my controller as the one before this one was Defensive shot.

Platform: Xbox one S
Match Type:
Get Best Teams used:
no
Bug/Feedback description: going through the batting tut's and got to the 'view field' one and i pressed and held RT but nothing happened the bowler keeps running in and bowling. RT does work on my controller as the one before this one was Defensive shot.
Match Type:
Get Best Teams used:
Kinda
Bug/Feedback description: Additional feedback: Only seems to be an issue in this tutorial, can view field in matches fine.

Game Mode: Custom Tournament
Match Type:
Other/Ten10
Get Best Teams used: Any
Ground: Any
Over Count: Any
Issue (one line description): Stats
Bug description (detail): I played a 4 team knockout Ten10 Tournament, I won my 2 games. Upon going to look at my players stats in there career stats I noticed that it had not updated any of there performances?? Just says 0 to all "Other"

Game Mode: Casual
Match Type: T20
Get Best Teams used:
No
Ground: Central Boward Custom
Issue: Lineup changes in game.
Bug/Feedback description: I selected a different lineup. Selected Tom Latham to open with Guptill, in game there was no Latham. The lineup was completely different. Willaimson opened with Guptill

Game Mode: All
Match Type:
All
Get Best Teams used: Yes
Issue (one line description): Commentary bug
Bug description (detail): When playing as New Zealand, Mitchell Santner's last name is listed, but in the commentary, it's pronounced 'Santeer'. Really needs to be adressed/fixed please

Game Mode: Custom Competition
Match Type: ODI
Get Best Teams used: N/A
Issue (one line description): Game crashes
Bug description (detail): Game crashes every time I start a custom ODI competition

Game Mode: Cricket academy
Get Best Teams used: Yes
Issue (one line description): Get best teams errors out
Bug description (detail): Get best teams option produces an error consistently. I can replace teams one at a time

Platform: xbox one
Game Mode: competition
Match Type: t20
Ground: Custom
Over Count: 0
Issue (one line description): crashes when I try to launch game
Bug description (detail): I started a new t20 international comp with custom teams at a user created ground and the game froze and all I could do was exit to the dashboard.

Game Mode: Competition
Match Type: ODI
Get Best Teams used:
No
Issue: Game crashes upon entering competition
Bug/Feedback description: I entered ODI World Championship Competition. The moment I select a game to play from the competition menu, the game crashes to home screen.

Platform: xbox one
Game Mode: Casual
Match Type: t20
Ground: Custom
Over Count: 0
Issue (one line description): Scoring format
Bug description (detail): I was playing Ireland vs England. England were chasing but the scoreboard showed Ireleand trail by. I am pretty sure this should not be the case in Limited Overs

Platform: Xbox one
Game Mode: All (Online and offline)
Match Type:
all
Get Best Teams used: n/a
Ground: n/a
Over Count: n/a
Issue (one line description): game crashing at menu
Bug description (detail): my game keeps crashing when i open the game and it has happen all day

Game Mode: 5-5
Match Type: ??
Get Best Teams used: No (tried but it wasn't enabled)
Ground: Some Oz ground
Over Count: 1.2
Issue (one line description): Wrong stumping decision
Bug description (detail): Got a wrong stumping decision. Batsmen tried to play a slog over long on and in the process dragged his feet outside the batting crease. But before the WK could get the bails off, he dragged his feet (both of them back) but was still adjudged stumped.
I'm attaching a couple of pics showing both his feet were inside the line. Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
2FDGLAI.jpg

agGa6HH.jpg

Game Mode: ALL
Match Type: ALL
Get Best Teams used: No
Ground: All
Over Count: various
Issue (one line description): Field editor not choosing the correct field
Bug description (detail): Basically sometimes (appears to be random) when you select a field and then back out of the menu it will put out a different field generally been happening when choosing the 7-2 offside defensive field and it will add in an extra square leg or a fly slip along with the default slip. Could get a video if needed.

Game Mode: Caeer
Issue (one line description): Losing captaincy in career
Bug description (detail): Got chosen as captain for the club team but when choosing the line up if you switch the batting order including yourself you lose the captaincy to whoever you switch with but you can work around it by putting the player it switched captain to in the slot you want to bat and then switching there and it will fix. Once again can show in video if needed.

Game Mode: Caeer
Issue (one line description): Avoiding being stumped.
Bug description (detail): When returning to your crease after missing an advanced shot it seems to be doing what it would do in early DBC14 days and kinda do a u-turn and run back to the crease as if I had taken off for a single rather than turning around a simply sliding my bat in. Leads to a lot of stumpings due to feet being in the air and bat in the air behind the bowling crease.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread