DBC 17 Bug Reporting - Use the format in the first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Platform: Xbox One
Game Mode: Tutorial
Match Type: Batsman looking at field
Get Best Teams used: n/a
Ground: N/A
Over Count: N/A
Issue (one line description): Unable to complete the looking at field batting tutorial
Bug description (detail):
There is no response when I hold down RT to look around the field. (It works in all other game modes - batting and bowling)
I've tried in three different sessions, playing through numerous balls each time.
It doesn't work in other tutorials either - I'm guessing it's deliberately omitted in early tutorials to keep it simple, and accidentally kept off for the one where it's needed?
I am unable to complete the tutorial and unable to get the achievement for finishing all tutorials.

Platform: Xbox One
Game Mode: Competition
Match Type: T20
Ground: Dont remember
Issue (one line description): Unable to change opposite team's lineup.
Bug description (detail): I was not able to change the opposite team's lineup for the competition. This was custom created. I am not sure if its intentional or it is a bug. Ideally we should be able to change lineups.

Platform: PS4
Game Mode: any
Match Type: any
Ground: n/a
Over Count: n/a
Issue (one line description): The inversion setting for the bowling controls is backwards for pace and spin bowling.
Bug description (detail): When using inverted bowling controls on a batting camera, the pace and spin bowling controls on the left stick are backwards (ie: right is shown as left, up as down etc), right stick seems to work as normal.

Game Mode:
Match Type:
Ground:
Issue (one line description): Crowd sitting in area blocked off around the sight screen, happens on grounds with covered seats behind the sight screen
Bug description (detail): as above.

Game Mode:
Match Type:
Ground:
Issue (one line description): Teams and players downloaded from the academy are censored
Bug description (detail):as above

Game Mode: Casual
Match Type: t20
Get Best Teams used: no
Ground: Custom
Over Count: Numerous
Issue (one line description): Batting Order Change Bug
Bug description (detail): I've played a couple of T20's and when you change the batting order during the game, once you exit the pause menu, the umpire has his arm out to suggest the batsman isn't ready and the bowler waits. This doesn't change, I had to exit the match and re-enter it, to overcome the bug and the batting order had returned to original.

Game Mode: NA
Match Type: NA
Get Best Teams used: no
Ground: NA
Over Count: Numerous
Issue (one line description): Error CE-30095-7
Bug description (detail): Downloaded the digital copy of the game. application not starting after installation

Game Mode: Career
Match Type: All
Get Best Teams used: N/A
Issue: Not able to change batting camera view.
Bug/Feedback description:

I played a couple of matches career mode. the batting camera is always Far Batsman view. I changed the angle in settings. Still it is same in Far Batsmen view.

Is it a bug am I missing something

Game Mode: Career mode
Match Type: Domestic
Get Best Teams used:
Yes
Platform: xbox one
Issue (one line description): Get bombed out of the game
Bug description (detail): about to make my domestic debut the game freezes and I get kicked out of it

Game Mode: Career Mode
Match Type:
Domestic
Get Best Teams used: Yes
Over Count: NA
Issue (one line description): Stupid Wicket

I got a run the ball before so I was at the non strikers end. However I was put in at the strikers end but I was pushed so far up as I was at the non strikers end. So I couldn't hit the ball or get back to prevent being stumped.

Match Type: Test
Get Best Teams used:
Ground:
Oval
Over Count: 15
Issue (one line description): Catch not given out
Bug description (detail): Top edge off a spinner caught but not given out. (I have a video that I'll post shortly).

Edit: this has happened again off a top edge from a sweep shot.

Match Type:
Test
Get Best Teams used:
Ground:
Oval
Over Count: 19
Issue (one line description): Edge-o error
Bug description (detail): Appealed for a plum LBW and it was given not out. Reviewed it and despite edge-o only showing a sound when the bat hit the batsman's pad (after the ball had the foot) and hotspot showing no mark on the bat, the not out decision was upheld. It didn't go to ball tracking therefore was given not out due to an edge, yet there was no edge.

As you can see from the image the ball hits the foot and the bat is nowhere near it.

DSC_0392.JPG

Last edited:
Platform: Ps4
Game Mode: Casual/Career
Match Type:
Test
Get Best Teams used: Yes
Ground: Any
Over Count: n/a
Issue (one line description): Stamina/Confidence after simming/saving
When saving a Casual test match and then loading it later, the correct batter/bowler confidence value is restored, but stamina is restored to 100%. When entering a test match in career mode as a #4 batsman, the other players had 100% stamina and 0% confidence, while the match had obviously been going on for quite some time. It would be great if stamina could be restored upon loading a save, and if the stamina and confidence could be simulated during match simulation (so as not to have a strike partner who's on a century but has 100%/0% stamina/confidence).

Match Type: All
Get Best Teams used: No
Ground:
N/A
Issue (one line description): Headlines wrong
Bug description (detail): The match summary of the matches just played in the headlines are inaccurate. example I won a game by 9wkts and the headline read "won by 1 run"

Game Mode: Offline
Match Type:
all
Get Best Teams used: I don't know
Issue (one line description): Lineup
Bug description My team lineup is always messed up and doesn't used set lineup for the match type.

Match Type: Club
Get Best Teams used: NA

Career bowling stats are not being displayed when I come on to bowl. Batting stats are displayed.

Platform: XBOX ONE
Game Mode: Quick Match (Offline)
Match Type:
T20, TEST
Get Best Teams used: SA, ENG, AUS
Over Count: 12
Issue (one line description): Game crashed multiple times while batting and while downloading teams from the academy.
Bug description (detail): Screen freezes and returns me to the Xbox One Home Screen.

Game Mode: mens match
Match Type:
t20
Get Best Teams used:
Ground:
Over Count:
Issue (one line description):

I have played the game for like 2hrs now and the game has crashed at least 4times already. The other issue I've had so far is that batting line ups cannot be edited before playing the match, the entire lineup has to be created from academy. In one game I bowled an spinner full length and the umpire gave one short ball for the over. At the moment quite a few bugs are there in the game and looks as if it's an incomplete product released in the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread