DBC 17 Online difficulty is awesome now after patch 2

u may b don of ur locality but
u r not don of this page , evrey one can post opnion here

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:D:D:D:D:clap:clap:clap:clap

Abdul, welcome to Planet Cricket bro. We all were missing your gracious presence so far.

Reactions: DAP
Just one question Kushari to dismiss any further speculation.

Have you to the best of your knowledge ever given a person or persons an illegal copy of DBC 14 on the PC platform?
Sorry to say this but whenever you come in for a discussion here, you don't seem to be contextually correct! As if you are high on something, take care of yourself mate!

Sorry to say this but whenever you come in for a discussion here, you don't seem to be contextually correct! As if you are high on something, take care of yourself mate!
If contextually correct is going to be a criteria then we are all seriously fecked and fecked good.....

If contextually correct is going to be a criteria then we are all seriously fecked and fecked good.....
I don't only mean this thread, but whenever Dakota has posted it just seems weirded out! Maybe drawing inspiration from his Joker DP!

I agree. his/her post are more ludicrous than even the great man naveen cc.

I may HV posted out of context but it was nothing abt personal abt any1...HV to respect opinion of all .better to be in relavent topic rather leg pulling here..and irralivant post can b hit ignore as per Ross

I may HV posted out of context but it was nothing abt personal abt any1...HV to respect opinion of all .better to be in relavent topic rather leg pulling here..and irralivant post can b hit ignore as per Ross

Nothing against you, but I reckon it would be hard to take someone seriously who posts in SMS lingo (HV, abt, any1, b)

Nothing against you, but I reckon it would be hard to take someone seriously who posts in SMS lingo (HV, abt, any1, b)
No problems dear we are here just to convey opinions .not for popularity contest or number game of likes or thanks

@DAP
Ooh really scary Dappy! None of it relevant no offensive taken in otherwords I’m calling you completely useless.

Can everyone post in normal English? This text speak is incredibly annoying and hurts my head when reading. If you struggle with English put your posts in grammarly.com and check. Really derails the thread.

@DAP
Ooh really scary Dappy! None of it relevant no offensive taken in otherwords I’m calling you completely useless.
I should be scared of you coz you are the one who is a crazy joker, in other words u r going to be in my ignore list (if it's possible)! By your English level, you don't seem British![DOUBLEPOST=1481724786][/DOUBLEPOST]Ignored :) (Thanks PC for this option). Sorry for the irrelevancy!

Users who are viewing this thread