DBC 17 Online difficulty is awesome now after patch 2

Positive or negative, as soon as I hit the emotive terms I'm stopping reading the post.

I'll be hitting ignore on those that make emotive thread subject lines.

PS: I will be spamming this a little bit... sorry.

Another thing i noticed is I could not play to cover at all.

You either end up hitting to long of/wide off or then the square region on off side. The cover region seems to have been taken out of the equation.

Anyone who has played the game feel differently?

Will be happy to be corrected.

I was finding this tricky on the Academy demo practice too. I found that with the right timing, I could get a nice cover drive going using the Aggressive Ground Shots option (LT and RT), but I don't know if it's supposed to be like that or I just got lucky.

Another thing i noticed is I could not play to cover at all.

You either end up hitting to long of/wide off or then the square region on off side. The cover region seems to have been taken out of the equation.

Anyone who has played the game feel differently?

Will be happy to be corrected.
Open a new thread about this and tag him...

If people want patches to be submitted asap then they need to keep to the point - I also need to trust the validity of the poster, make sure you have the game and I can verify the issue - if I have to mine for information then it will not get done this side of Christmas.

Same shite? Same people?.... Can you elaborate, please?

But... then you go and say something like this...

... whatever pal, why dont you go somewhere else if you cant "deal" with other peoples opinions.

Lmao. Any more comedy gold for me, darling?

If people want patches to be submitted asap then they need to keep to the point - I also need to trust the validity of the poster, make sure you have the game and I can verify the issue - if I have to mine for information then it will not get done this side of Christmas.
Agreed. Thats why i pointed out those things before and I was quiet until I myself tried the game. If there is any other issue, I will send it properly with good explanation :)

Users who are viewing this thread