dbc hacks: fearsome tweak v2.90 +minigame v0.03

OK..
yes i forgot to add that i tested 4 days game and also the "match practice". Plesae note that IS NOT RECCOMENDED to use the hack
while batting, if you have to bat it's better to restart the game, i will fix this in the next patch. Thanks for all the replies.

Yes...batting seems very unpredictable to me..what according to u is a nice level for Ai batting in order to get a competitive match?

oops, it seems that nutshot was right, there was a problem with fast bowling, i think i can fix this in
some hours.
Chaman wait please that i release the next version, it should solve the fast bowling problem.

ditto: did you set up a new game or use a saved game Dave?

a new game[DOUBLEPOST=1462136128][/DOUBLEPOST]
Try a longer format. I used my custom medium low skilled teams..if u want u can download by username chamanchindi82

ok - i'm using it now in my tour, so longer format matches.

however i have mainly fast/med-fast bowlers so I understand it may not work for them

going give this a shot so how does this work by changing runtime values in memory in hex ?

Tried...selected very high pressure .

all wickets are thru. edges. Gr8 misses and snicks..the Ai was really struggling. Nice feeling.

Played a pro 40 and got the AI out for 88 .all good length balls with some pace change. Got 7 wkts thru pacers 1 runout and 2 by spins. slips came into play nicely
..While batting I got out for 66. Really struggled.Timing while batting is even early than legend mode..which is not enjoyable.

Will try at other levels so to find a good balance between bat and ball.

Wow, were you getting edges off of the fast bowlers? Also what difficulty level you playing at? Because I'm playing on veteran and with quicks no edges but with spinners a lot.

ditto: did you set up a new game or use a saved game Dave?

I'm not sure if this has an effect, when I first tried the patch I loaded up a saved game and I was getting edges left right and everywhere in between but mainly with the leg spinner only (on veteran difficulty)

@francobaldo1 So what did you do to be able to get more edges? It's ok if you don't want to share every detail but I'm just curious as this is sort of like a dream come true for this game...literally the other day I was asking @blockerdave if anyone has managed to crack the gameplay so we get more edges!

@francobaldo1 Holy hell I didn't read page 2 and just saw you made a modification, can't wait to try this now!

Thanks so much man!

Sorry for the double post. Right so I've been testing more with this patch. Started a fresh match between ENG (me) vs SRI LANKA, 50 overs, veteran difficulty. I set the patch to "very high pressure" in the beginning and I got a few edges, one lovely thin edge from Broad to the keeper off of a defensive shot and also Anderson got a nick but it went on to hit the stumps.

However what I noticed is on "very high pressure" the batsmen are horrible, they swing and miss at everything and barely get bat on ball. With the settings you've provided do they represent the difficulty levels? Because I remember playing "Practice Match" one time and I was bowling and got 3-4 edges really quick but it was set on amature or rookie I think so is that what "very high pressure" and "high pressure" represents?

Anyway I set it to "normal pressure" and got some edges off of the spinners, one which went wide and one which was dropped and the batsmen are slogging everything out of the park now....here's the scoreboard after 25 overs.

Attachments

• 20160502014009_1.jpg
    20160502014009_1.jpg
    216.9 KB · Views: 34
Yes.edges are plenty..But what are we trying to achieve here. How can one get a competitive match. Still the AI doesn't really play according to situations.
One can now feel the Ai will loose from ball 1 . Still nice feel to ball now. GR8 work

The 'save and exit ' and
"setting fields for all bowler batsman"
strategy is also very crucial. This way u get ur own fields while batting.

I think overall u have to play with a higher rated team to get a good competition.

update v0.02, now it works 100 times better ^^ sorry about the mistake in the first version.

- fast bowling now works correctly
- ON OFF button now works correctly.

So we have to bat with the hack off? If yes then I think it will b one sided game.

Last edited:
This is the REAL deal, gave it a go at very high pressure in 40 over test against ban in a grassy cracked pitch, got them out in 20 odd overs. certainly works, might need a bit of playing around to zero in on the perfect edge balance but works! Plenty of nice play and miss too!

@francobaldo1 is this hack using cheat engine ?

awesome work
:clap

Yes gr8 bowling there.

Playing pro 40 @ vetran.

Ai - 4 star batting bowling
Normal pressure for ai

Vs

Me - 2 star batting bowling
Hack off.

Looking good.

Will post results.

Okay this has happened twice, just now I got a thin edge off of Kapudegera's batting on 99*, I appealed, finger went up, but he stayed there......LOOOOL I've been douped. The Sri Lankans made a huge comeback and they're now on 252-6 with Kulesekra making 123 and now Kapudegera on 99 (he should be out).

Anyway onto the patch itself. From over 25-40 I bowled with it on normal setting and got 0 edges with quicks and spinners and was getting slogged around. So from over 40-50 I have set it to very high pressure and the batsmen just miss everything, it feels like their skill drops so much when it's on very high pressure, also I got that one nick so far mentioned above.

What does very high pressure do? Does it revert it to rookie or amature mode?

Hack must be ON when we bat also then only its make real game feel,when we bowling Hack is ON and we bat Hack is off is not fair to me friend

Yes.edges are plenty..But what are we trying to achieve here. How can one get a competitive match. Still the AI doesn't really play according to situations.
One can now feel the Ai will loose from ball 1 . Still nice feel to ball now. GR8 work

The 'save and exit ' and
"setting fields for all bowler batsman"
strategy is also very crucial. This way u get ur own fields while batting.

I think overall u have to play with a higher rated team to get a good competition.

So we have to bat with the hack off? If yes then I think it will b one sided game.

yes it seems to be One side game its not fair

Users who are viewing this thread