DBC14 Mod Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Spent the whole day working on the new Australia Home Shirt.

Any chance you could share the .dds file? I'd love to see how you managed to get the template to handle the gradient

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Spent the whole day working on the new Australia Home Shirt.

Brilliant Job....Just imagine the game with all those players with original jerseys created by gamers themselves...Awesome...:thumbs

shrenik

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
A lot of these are fantastic; good job all! Makes me wish that I had a PC that actually could run the game properly, or that there was a mac version...

I too am a mac user but thankfully, my 6-yr old PC is still able to run the academy smoothly so hopefully, it won't have problems running the game as well. But yeah, I too wish there was a mac version.

shrenik

International Coach
Any chance you could share the .dds file? I'd love to see how you managed to get the template to handle the gradient

Absolutely! I will share it once I'm done working on it. Until then, here's a portion of the pattern file.

Attachments

• pattern_20_col.jpg
    pattern_20_col.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 110

shrenik

International Coach
That's the first thing I checked when I began working on the kit. Fortunately, gradients work and so does transparency which means that we can have a few workarounds for the ones requiring more than four colours. It would have been pretty difficult otherwise.

----------

Yeah you do all the hard work we will wait and ENJOY!!!;):D

Of course! :)

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
DadCOp0.jpg

Far from perfect...but finally getting a hang of how the jersey template actually uses the colour channels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread