Suddyz Downloads (KOOKABURA BAT PACK NOW RELEASED! 2014 & 2013 Models)

suddyz

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just completed the HD Sponsor Logos Pack.

Extract to the following Directory:

C:\Users\xxxx\Documents\My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 14\textures\ui\textures\sponsors

Can anyone let me know if you are experiencing distortion with these logos ? Many thanks.

GUHTcUZ.png

Attachments

• sponsors.rar
    82.4 KB · Views: 331
Last edited:

suddyz

Club Captain
Been trying and testing some methods to get dark / light coloured emblems to work better with both test and coloured kits, and results look promising so far. I played around with the NZ emblem and basically created a white outline for it. The only problem is that this is very tedious and has taken me a couple of hours to get it to this stage. See preview pic below. Looks like it works fairly well for both dark and light backgrounds.

w2EflOf.png

suddyz

Club Captain
England Logo Preview with white outline.

ky8E4Dp.png

qQsu7bn.png

kKfi5PE.png

D

Deleted member 9102

Nice work - ideally it would be good to have seperate logos for shirt and helmet, test and ODI etc but this is a clever workaround to increase their visibility a bit with what we have.

suddyz

Club Captain
Nice work - ideally it would be good to have seperate logos for shirt and helmet, test and ODI etc but this is a clever workaround to increase their visibility a bit with what we have.

Yeah agreed, it doesn't look as good as a pure white logo but it's placeholder until we get a real solution. I'm absolutely dying to mod the other bits of the game. Want to get my hands on the textures for shoes, pitch mats, ad boards and even bits of the stadium. Whenever I'm doing picture capture for previews I really notice how great the graphics are in the game. Some bits are better than others, but I think if we are able to mod some of these textures and replace them with higher definition versions or even photo realistic versions the game would look even more amazing than it currently does.

D

Deleted member 9102

Yeah, DBC is a very nice looking game I think - the detail in the textures, the lighting and colour palette are easy on the eye and I've been very impressed as well by some of the screenshots I've taken during modding.

I think the way that the bat stickers have a different lighting/reflection/glare effect to the wood is a really neat little touch.

suddyz

Club Captain
If anyone wants the NZ and England emblems with white outlines. Please see files attached. Maybe useful for kit creations etc.

Extract to C:\Users\xxxx\Documents\My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 14\textures\characters\emblems\

Attachments

• emblems.rar
    11.7 KB · Views: 138

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
Somehow I hadn't seen this thread before. Just stopping by to say...HOLY MOLEY, those Kookaburra bats!!! :eek:

Absolutely fantastic work - the GM ones are really nice too! Any plans for any more, or are you moving on from the bats now? Either way - :clap

suddyz

Club Captain
Somehow I hadn't seen this thread before. Just stopping by to say...HOLY MOLEY, those Kookaburra bats!!! :eek:

Absolutely fantastic work - the GM ones are really nice too! Any plans for any more, or are you moving on from the bats now? Either way - :clap

Thanks a lot. Still looking to make some bats but not found any more that need making, there are some really good ones here already on the forum. @Madman has really taken to creating some really nice looking and high quality bats. I'm happy to do request. I'm also waiting for Big Ant to open up some more stuff more modding as I would really like to have a go at modding the ground / grass / pitch mats / ad boards / shoes and just about everything else.

EnigmaticZee

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
How to use this in Team Sponsor option ? Its working with bat and gloves but not with Team Sponsor

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Can I suggest a first post update with an index? I've been struggling to find what to download.
They all look superb though.

suddyz

Club Captain
Can I suggest a first post update with an index? I've been struggling to find what to download.
They all look superb though.

Will update this later today. I'll add an index in the opening post.

suddyz

Club Captain
KOOKABURRA RICOCHET TANTO

rxgjGx6.png

ueroV5U.png

mOGm8Kw.png

Attachments

• towersite_col.rar
    27.8 KB · Views: 51