DBC14 Mod Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
I have made the MCC and ROW Kits but Im getting problems with the sweater... How to edit it ?

As has been said multiple times in this thread (and at least once by me in direct response to your questions)....the _03 and _05 folders of the jersey you are modifying.

savvart

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Just a few cricket bats...

Just a few, more to come... :wave

Attachments

• plan_col.png
    plan_col.png
    83.5 KB · Views: 86
  • score_col.png
    score_col.png
    82.4 KB · Views: 64
  • towersite_col.png
    towersite_col.png
    46.3 KB · Views: 58
  • radialmotors_col.png
    radialmotors_col.png
    31.7 KB · Views: 59
  • latitude_col.png
    latitude_col.png
    36.9 KB · Views: 65

inertSpark

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Yeah, just copy everything in the 'My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 14' folder over.

I personally have the folder synced to OneDrive, so I have backups of save games and profile and mods done automatically - which I could then sync or download on any PC. That's a bit complex to set up though - but it works well and means I've got another copy of all my save files if something ever went wrong.

You can go one further by creating symbolic links on each PC so that the files are stored in your dropbox/onedrive, but they appear to the game as though they are present in the correct location. This way the files are synced automatically with zero effort. You dont have to bother with copy/pasting files anywhere.

Essentially what symlinks are, are advanced shortcuts designed to preserve file system function when files are present elsewhere.

Check it out

Complete Guide to Symbolic Links (symlinks) on Windows or Linux

PriyanshLamba

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
As has been said multiple times in this thread (and at least once by me in direct response to your questions)....the _03 and _05 folders of the jersey you are modifying.

Thanks mate... And Im Sorry.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
While I'm shocked it came up as a problem this early - a strong reminder that you need someone's permission before you edit their work and post it. To have a plagiarism ban before we even have a downloads forum is a new one.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
afSdbMa.jpg

D

Deleted member 9102

Good stuff, just saw Ross mention that the ball/stumps were fixed now. Think I'll have a go at something later although I make no promises on the quality as I've never been much of a modding expert :p.

I intend to contribute to this game though so I'll do my best to get to grips with everything.

D

Deleted member 9102

Hmm, original stumps still appearing ingame for me, I must be doing something wrong...

I've saved the file as a .dds through Photoshop and named it 'radial_col', put it in 'Documents\my games\Don Bradman Cricket 14\textures\props\stumps\current_01', selected that stump sponsor ingame yet the default Radial stump sponsor is still there.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The guys did mention there was a directory change today along with the fix. Maybe @HBK619 shared that with MattW?

Or is it in the update to 1.07? (I haven't checked.)

D

Deleted member 9102

ya same with the ball logo to, what are you doing differently matt?
Yeah I just went and double checked that my game has updated to 1.07, which it has.

I hope that at some point we can link stump sponsors, ball sponsors and boundary ropes etc to certain situations such as the teams involved rather than simply the match type.

For example, if you play an ENG v AUS Test match, Investec stumps, pitchads and boundary ropes and the Dukes ball should be used. If you do AUS v ENG then the Kookaburra ball should be used along with the relevant stumps/pitchads that were used in Australia (cant remember exactly) etc.

I suppose you could create different match types such as 'Eng Ashes Test' where you configure such things in that way.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yeah I just went and double checked that my game has updated to 1.07, which it has.

I hope that at some point we can link stump sponsors, ball sponsors and boundary ropes to certain situations rather than simply the match type.

For example, if you play an ENG v AUS Test match, Investec stumps, pitchads and boundary ropes and the Dukes ball should be used. If you do AUS v ENG then the Kookaburra ball should be used along with the relevant stumps/pitchads that were used in Australia etc.

I suppose you could create different match types such as 'Eng Ashes Test' where you configure such things in that way.

Did the zip file that had textures get changed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread