Status
Not open for further replies.

PriyanshLamba

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Will be previewing the MCC and ROW Kits tonight :) ! MCC Roster is already uploaded on the gmstudioz account :)

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Will be previewing the MCC and ROW Kits tonight :) ! MCC Roster is already uploaded on the gmstudioz account :)

I'll really appreciate this. I'm doing a story on the match and this would be of huge help. :)

Have you also created the roster for ROW?

D

Deleted member 9102

@HBK619 - Little request here, I think it would be useful if there were a 3D preview in the Academy for the stumps and balls that you can rotate with the right stick when you hover over or cycle through them in the Match Type Designer, much like when you're editing a player and change his bat sponsors.

Currently you have to load a match up and go through the coin toss, then bowl/bat the first delivery and then watch the replay to get a closer look at these things.

11Ryan11

Club Captain
I am only asking this question for my own benefit and am not in any way having a dig at any other modders who have been kind enough share their kits, but how do you use the modded kit files and not have the variants show up different if you don't replace the equivalent jumper and vest textures for those kits? If this is possible it would make life easier when you are trying mod and don't know what the jumpers for that kit looks like. As it stands I dont even use my SA T20 kit because I don't have a jumper variant for it and the vest variant i made was just a guess.
Please let me know if I am missing something and I apologize if this question has been asked before.

Thanks

eureka

School Cricketer
Hi Everyone,

I have this game installed on two PC's at my place. I have "modded" kits and bats and so on, on one the PC's out of 2. Is there a way I can simply transfer the texture file and have the mods available on the other computer? I am assuming I would have to transfer some type of save game/user settings folder or file as well so that I do not have go into each of the uniforms and manually change the color/pattern and so on? Does anyone have any experience with this?

Best,

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I have this game installed on two PC's at my place. I have "modded" kits and bats and so on, on one the PC's out of 2. Is there a way I can simply transfer the texture file and have the mods available on the other computer? I am assuming I would have to transfer some type of save game/user settings folder or file as well so that I do not have go into each of the uniforms and manually change the color/pattern and so on? Does anyone have any experience with this?
Yeah, just copy everything in the 'My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 14' folder over.

I personally have the folder synced to OneDrive, so I have backups of save games and profile and mods done automatically - which I could then sync or download on any PC. That's a bit complex to set up though - but it works well and means I've got another copy of all my save files if something ever went wrong.

Muzammil.

Pirate / Banned
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  5. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

PriyanshLamba

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I have made the MCC and ROW Kits but Im getting problems with the sweater... How to edit it ?

Radical

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

11Ryan11

Club Captain
Jumper Template (Current_05)

Here is my jumper template I forgot to upload. Its rough but does the job for me.
Feel free to make adjustments and improvements.

Attachments

• current_05_template.psd
    912.1 KB · Views: 18
  • Jumper template preview.jpg
    Jumper template preview.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread