Suddyz Downloads (KOOKABURA BAT PACK NOW RELEASED! 2014 & 2013 Models)

suddyz

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
KOOKABURRA FIREBIRD

bAo9e5C.png

mQEGo1q.png

nkxJuBv.png

UCLaiu5.png

Attachments

• core_col.rar
    58.9 KB · Views: 68

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
These look fantastic, @suddyz! - I notice you've got the sticker extending up to the handle on the new ones too, is this something you'll be going back and editing on the previous versions too? Absolutely loving your work - can't wait to see more! :D

suddyz

Club Captain
These look fantastic, @suddyz! - I notice you've got the sticker extending up to the handle on the new ones too, is this something you'll be going back and editing on the previous versions too? Absolutely loving your work - can't wait to see more! :D

Yes I have already done that with all other Kookaburra bats and have updated the top sticker but just haven't uploaded the files. I'll be releasing a Kookaburra bat pack this weekend with the 4 current 2014 models and 4 2013 models.

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
Yes I have already done that with all other Kookaburra bats and have updated the top sticker but just haven't uploaded the files. I'll be releasing a Kookaburra bat pack this weekend with the 4 current 2014 models and 4 2013 models.

Awesome - have always loved the Kookaburra designs for some reason, so it's great to see them represented with such detail in the game! Thanks for all your great work so far! :thumbs

suddyz

Club Captain
KOOKABURRA BAT PACK

2014 & 2013 BATS

Top Line from left to right: Kahuna 2014, Ricochet 2014, Xenon, Menace T20, Impulse

Bottom Line from left to right: Kahuna 2013, Ricochet 2013, Firebird, Viper

I have updated older versions of my previous Kookaburra bats (e.g. Corrected Stickers on the front and moving them up, having the correct back stickers rather than my generic design, and generally more polish.

8nqw4qs.png

Attachments

• Kookaburra Bat Pack.rar
    456.3 KB · Views: 279
Last edited:

suddyz

Club Captain
Here are the my original Kookaburra Bats with the "Generic Back" but with stickers moved up to the top and with additional polish.

Attachments

• Kookaburra Bats Generic Back.rar
    95.7 KB · Views: 51

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
Absolutely magnificent. Can't thank you enough. They look absolutely fantastic in game. My bat slots are all full now, but I can't wait to see what else you make. :clap :clap

theduck1e

Club Captain
Awesome stuff right the way through your thread! Just had a quick question, which part of the template needs to be covered so the bat stickers go over the top of the bat?

suddyz

Club Captain
Awesome stuff right the way through your thread! Just had a quick question, which part of the template needs to be covered so the bat stickers go over the top of the bat?

It's the top left corner with the image upside down. Not sure I'm articulating this very well. If you go to the resources thread in the downloads section there is actually a bat template available with all the labels.

hiyagasriiniyavan

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
player sponser not working why,i intalled correctly like you mentioned but in options showing GM,GN like that but in player pads core,impact that only showing WHY?

hiyagasriiniyavan

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
like Kookaburra Bat pack,make GN bat pack,spartan,BAS,ihsan,and other bat packs

Users who are viewing this thread