DBC14 Mod Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can not locate this file in the forums and I never downloaded the demo version of DBC14 for PC so I don't have this file.
It is included with the game. Just right click the game in Steam, select Properties and the Local Files tab and click the Browse Local Files tab.

It is included with the game. Just right click the game in Steam, select Properties and the Local Files tab and click the Browse Local Files tab.

Thanks, first time I'm using Steam.

How do we get the modded bat's/kit's etc...in the game(pc). Btw! did i mention it's a superb game :thumbs

SA T20 kit and templates

Hi

Here is my attempt at the SA T20 kit.

Ive also made two guide templates for editing the current and modern tops which I thought I would share. Having only made the one kit so far so I don't know how accurate my templates are so feel free to make adjustments.

This post was more for sharing the templates incase anyone found them helpful as I still have to edit the variants for each top. Will upload those when done if anyone is interested.

Hope this is useful.

Attachments

• Template preview.jpg
    Template preview.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 232
  • SA T20 Kit.rar
    312.7 KB · Views: 211
  • current_01_template.psd
    706.2 KB · Views: 41
  • modern_01_template.psd
    767.7 KB · Views: 43
Hi guys

Here's my work on the RSA Domestic Clubicons and Emblems.

Please feel free to use/edit/share

thanks

Attachments

• textures.rar
    239.6 KB · Views: 111
is there away to edit the bat you use if you have already started a career?

is there away to edit the bat you use if you have already started a career?
If you picked something other than the Big Ant, Bradman or Biggs bats, which are locked from editing - you can just swap the images for them when you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread