DBC14 Mod Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is major conflict between
RSA Domestic Clubicons and Emblems.
And Indian Premier League.

Check the logos

What is this even in reference to?

Considering RSA domestic clubs aren't even in the game by default, there isn't much you can do.

Hapeteers:
DBC14 Mod Screenshots - RSA Domestic Clubicons and Emblems.

I download all the SA domestic teams
In team list designer I created a new 1 and named it as South Aftican Domestic

After using his logo pack its also changed the normal Indian domestic teams logo

Probably because they used the same base logo as the Indian teams...

Probably because they used the same base logo as the Indian teams...

This is correct. At the moment it is not physically possible to have more logos than there are in the game already. You can change what the logos look like, but their IDs and thus the teams assigned to them remain the same.

Pakistan Kit Released
Select default current generation kit and make sure sponsor (commtask) is selected

Attachments

• Pakistan kit.rar
    103.7 KB · Views: 52
  • Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 109
QghfE71.png

By no means an exciting kit, but just showing the benefit of how the sponsors are set up. One downside to the sponsors is that they show up in exactly the same way on vests/sweaters, so had to take a bit of creative liscence with the position of the VCA logo, but they still look ok.

QghfE71.png

By no means an exciting kit, but just showing the benefit of how the sponsors are set up. One downside to the sponsors is that they show up in exactly the same way on vests/sweaters, so had to take a bit of creative liscence with the position of the VCA logo, but they still look ok.

How to mod the sweaters ?

The use the same colour palette as the rest of the uniform.

I am new to modding and decided to try my hand at bat making. . The bat i am doing is the Adidas Pallera Pro Junior Bat its pretty good for a first try though the side parts of the bat need tweaking but the rest looks good on my end more pics to come soon.

Pallerabat.jpg

Haha thanks just got to fix the side parts which is a pain atm then its done :P.

hmm good work Sathish mate ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread