DBC14 PC Specifications

Operating Sysem
Windows? XP/Windows Vista?/Windows? 7/Windows? 8 (Updated with the latest Service Packs) with DirectX? 9.0c

Minimum Spec
Memory - 2 Gig
Processor - Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU E5700 @ 3.00GHz / AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 250 Processor 3.01 GHz
Graphics Card - Radeon HD 6670 or NVIDIA GeForce GT 520 with minimum 1gib memory

Recommended
Memory - 4 Gig
Processor - Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-3210 CPU @ 3.20GHz (4 CPUs) / AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 960T 3.0 Ghz
Graphics Card - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 / Radeon HD 7790 with minimum 2gib Memory

That's me set then. :D

I have no doubt that I could have bought a cheaper PC and it would look and play the same with options on high.

This was more a future proofed purchase (well at least for the next 3 years) then I'll upgrade again, as I tend to do every three years. :)

I have no doubt that I could have bought a cheaper PC and it would look and play the same with options on high.

This was more a future proofed purchase (well at least for the next 3 years) then I'll upgrade again, as I tend to do every three years. :)

Yeah, same here - I wouldn't have spent the money I did just for this game.

My previous 2 PC builds were essentially for a single game, but also to play others at the time.. just the specs were set for a particular benchmark. Of course, the costs of them did not really exceed $1,500.

Problem with the $6,000 build is for 1/3rd of the price, you can still build something that is about 80% of the specs, and you only loose about 6 months of 'future proof'. Also if you build the same PC in 6 months time it costs half as much.

PC components have such a huge mark up for latest and greatest and the quickest depreciation rate for any consumer product in the current market. Even my new car I bought yesterday didn't depreciate in value to the same level that would have happened when he opened up the parts boxes.. haha. Either way.. I is jelly at the specs.

Funny - Iranian dollars...

No seriously people - good old Australian dollars baby... :cheers

You have had too much money.... my guys here are just getting new PC rigs that are $3000 each (apart from the dev kits that are $10k each).

Why not put some money into my passions...

You should see the new Mercedes convertible I bought the wife. I think she loves me... :D

Am I reading correct, you bought what? :p

You bought a heap? I guess someone has too.

What are the lowest graphic settings in game on which I can play? :p

Last edited:
Yesterday i brought a new laptop Asus N550JK which is loaded with Geforce GTX 850M. With much expectation i started the game but it was very very slow. i reduced the resolution from FHD to 1600 x 900 and some graphics option but still its slow. Not sure if i have to make any setting in the latop or its a problem with graphics drivers. I really need help on this. Please

epn3g2.png

Users who are viewing this thread