DBC14 PC Version 1.13

Looking great so far . Definitly a little bit too exxagerated on the stump destruction part , but prefereable to the stationary version for sure.

Can you lucky ^#*^%* , maybe upload a geniune driving edge to 1st/2nd or even 3rd slip please . Its been mentioned that it happens now , would love to see it though.

PS. and any definitive feedback on what the minimum and maximum speeds achievable by the Medium , Medium Fast & Fast bowlers are now.

I got caught off the ball going through my bat playing a cut shot.
Totally through the bat or was more like a edge....[DOUBLEPOST=1409741048][/DOUBLEPOST]
Looking great so far . Definitly a little bit too exxagerated on the stump destruction part , but prefereable to the stationary version for sure.

Can you lucky ^#*^%* , maybe upload a geniune driving edge to 1st/2nd or even 3rd slip please . Its been mentioned that it happens now , would love to see it though.

PS. and any definitive feedback on what the minimum and maximum speeds achievable by the Medium , Medium Fast & Fast bowlers are now.
+1 to that....

Lets continue this discussion on issue and anomalies thread...

Not really a huge amount to discuss. The physics engine works separate from the graphics engine, and ultimately they won't always match up. It looks weird, but not really a massive issue, and I know they're aware of such things.

We know the bug. Should try and keep threads here clean and report bugs in proper format so it's easy for us to search etc.

Just little things here and there... if they were significant enough I'd list them.

Just little things here and there... if they were significant enough I'd list them.
Is tap back [as they just sliding with the ball in hands cross the boundary line and crossing boundary when turning to throw by AI fielders rectified??

For those that asked about them, I just got 2 glorious edges to batsmen on the drive. One to second slip and one very square to gully, both generated by leaving the AI a nice gap at cover and bowling outswing outside off.

Is tap back [as they just sliding with the ball in hands cross the boundary line and crossing boundary when turning to throw by AI fielders rectified??
Nope, it's still there.

Now if we could have a little seam movement and turn, the game would be almost perfect.
Oh and, the batsman still slides about on the crease when you try to move his position prior to delivery.

Users who are viewing this thread