DBC14 PC Version 1.13

What about ai field placements?
In shorter format of the game.

And
Some sought of risk reward system to bowl variations after variations every other bowl.
Like for a fast bowler,
bowling a perfect slow bowl 119km and then a perfect super fast bowl 156km .
Currently its just too easy to do that. Speed diff is 37km.
May be the Bowler has to reach a certain level of confidence to do that.

Last edited:
Im sure someone from big ant said pc vesion was getting a further update this week,is this not happening now?

Im sure someone from big ant said pc vesion was getting a further update this week,is this not happening now?

We're still testing it. There will be constant updates for PC, I probably shouldn't forecast them :)

When wickets down,unable to move the batsman up the order,(now batsman can up the order before wickets fall)It should be option after the wicket falls,because then only we can move up the order some batsman according to the sutiuation

In patch V1.13, A1 run outs not happening,(i assigned Auto field)in all the formats,i played plenty of matchs only one caught in gully otherwice no caughts in slips for A1 and me too,i played PRO difficult,A1 playing spin bowling 75% down the ground with advanced shot,even test match even first ball most of the time,Again caught and bowl bug happening in this patch
i hope BIG ANT should fix this in upcoming patch

In patch V1.13, A1 run outs not happening,(i assigned Auto field)in all the formats,i played plenty of matchs only one caught in gully otherwice no caughts in slips for A1 and me too,i played PRO difficult,A1 playing spin bowling 75% down the ground with advanced shot,even test match even first ball most of the time,Again caught and bowl bug happening in this patch

Not sure why buddy.

I have had plenty of slip catches now, even holing out to point in 1 game! And not seen the C & B bug once since this patch.

I get a lot of edges... even ones past 1st or 2nd slip... big edges through to gully and point too.

I haven't seen the caught and bowled bug since the patch.

I haven't actually WITNESSED a run out (when bowling in career), I've seen them on the scorecard, but haven't seen one actively happen. I've only successfully run guys out twice in casual games.

after v1.13 i have not see any c and b bug and getting more edges to slips.

Another patch has been loaded onto Steam.

Version 1.13
- Better physics with relation to edges.
- Ball carries to slips fielders more often.
- Exaggerated Stump Physics.
- Various bug fixes.

PS: We are working on console version "2.5"

Not able to get this stumps physics update anywhere, could you please help over the link

Thanks a ton

A

Users who are viewing this thread