DBC14 PC Version Mod Screenshots

That's a superb effort snowy, I thought it would be a tough one to recreate when I first saw the shirt but you've done a great job

Wow these look so amazing.

About to pull the trigger and purchase the xbox one version but knowing I cant get these sweet kits in the xbox one game is making me think I should get the pc version instead.

I might regret asking this...which country's World Cup jersey should I do next? (I do intend doing all eventually)

Awesome Kits there Snowy. Please make Pakistan, Sri Lanka and South African ICC WC 2015 kits for DBC. Also can I humbly request you to release some of you ICC WC kits.

Awesome kits dude. Expecting entire world cup kits from you:cheers:clap

Hello everyone

I just wanted to start by thanking every modder in the community for the quality mods that have been uploaded to this forum so far. It really does improve on the original product.

I have been teaching myself how to do mods with the help of some of the tutorials and tips out there and have some drafts of other retro bats and a couple of uniforms as well. As I learn more and improve on those I will post them to the downloads section. Hopefully this will happen in the near future.
Here is my first attempt; a Gray Nicolls Powerspot Supreme. I had the 'Giant' version of this back in the late 1980's and scored my maiden 1st Grade club century with it. This bat brings back a lot of great memories and given that there are not many retro bat mods on this forum, I thought that this might be of use to those like me who like playing DBC14 with the 80's and 90's teams from the academy.

Below are a couple of Screenshots and you will find the bat itself in the Downloads section

GN Powerspot 1.jpg

gn-powerspot-5-jpg.139493

gn-powerspot-6-jpg.139492

Last edited:
That's because they haven't been posted yet Einstein.

This is far from finished...but it just goes to show what actually goes into the kit making...

Edit: sorry folks, some scummy shit decided to take this and pass it off as their own work. Any of these I post in future will be heavily watermarked

Last edited:
Is there an easier way to install these mods yet? Just asking for a friend...

Hello everyone

As I said on Saturday I have been working on "The Giant" version of the Gray-Nicolls Powerspot from the 1980's. Here is the first release with a few screenshots.

You can find the bat in the Downloads section.

GN PS Giant 1.jpg GN PS Giant 3.jpg GN PS Giant 5.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread