DBC14 PC Version Mod Screenshots

-_- its the new england shirt for the world cup, I found the kit, its real

ZAtu191.png

Preview of some upcoming BBL4 Downloads

The kits are fantastic.......

Hey Ya'll, i've been off the forum since DBC released last April... been playing it on ps3... After seeing these amazing Mods along with finding the PC copy in EB today i've decided to run 'Boot Camp' on my mac and get windows running in attempt to get the game going on my mac.

Long story short, i will most definitely be looking to using these mods. Considering i haven't purchased the game via Steam, how does this computer illiterate man get verified to access the downloads?

Cheers!

Also if someone has been able to get the game running on their Mac using the above method please shoot me a line!

Long story short, i will most definitely be looking to using these mods. Considering i haven't purchased the game via Steam, how does this computer illiterate man get verified to access the downloads?
When you go to install the game from the disc you'll install Steam - it'll work out.

I know @Biggs had the game running on a Mac using Boot Camp - I think it all worked out well for him.

Cheers mate, thanks for the help!
I am running it on Mac too and plays really well, just that I have to lower the resolution to make it work smooth.

Users who are viewing this thread