Not open for further replies.
Game Version Number: v0.1.0.1.0887
Game Mode: Online Five5
Match Type: N/A
Teams used: N/A
Ground: N/A
Over Count: N/A
Issue (one line description): Bowled not given
Bug description (detail): Batsman moved across the pitch exposing the wicket behind him before delivery. I bowled him but umpire said it was a "bye".

Game Mode: Casual
Match Type: Ten10
Teams used: Australia vs India
Over Count: 0.1
Issue (one line description): Clean LBW - Wrong decision not reversed by DRS
Bug description (detail): There was no bat involved but the decision wasn't reversed

Game Mode: 3 T20I Series
Match Type: T20I
Teams used: South Africa(User), Australia(AI)
Ground: Newlands
Over Count: 20 overs (reduced to 13 after 4 overs of play in first innings)
Issue (one line description): Possible D/L method error.
Bug description (detail): After playing about 4 overs while batting in first innings, game was interrupted due to rain. T20 game was shortened to 13 overs. I scored 227 in 13 overs but opponent's target was reduced to 177 in 13 overs. If I played the whole 20 overs then only it would have to be reduced. But in this instance, where I played 4 overs knowing its part of a T20 game and , the target is supposed to increase instead. Picture included. (Difficulty: Medium/Medium/Pro)

Attachments

• 20170120225034_1.jpg
    20170120225034_1.jpg
    346.4 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:
Game Mode: Multiplayer
Match Type: Custom Match
Teams used: Australia & South Africa
Ground: Unsure
Over Count: 3
Issue (one line description): Changing field timer + fielders outside the circle glitch
Bug description (detail): Was changing my field in an online game, accidentally put 4 players outside the circle, (max was 3), at the same time the time ran out for me to change my field. Everything closed except this dialog box that said 'invalid field - this match type has fielding restrictions allowing a maximum of 3 fielders in the outfield'. From that point the dialog box was unclosable, no button was able to close it ('A' would usually be used to close it). Any button i did press actually just kept the game going on in the background. As in, I was still able to bowl my deliveries with the normal controls in the background, but of course that is pointless because this dialog box was stuck in the middle of my screen and unclosable.

Match Type: Five5
Teams used: England & Australia (Casper)
Ground: MCG (Downloaded with teams)
Over Count: 0.3
Issue (one line description): Ball seemed to hit itself for six
Bug description (detail): Bowling to Steve Smith with Jimmy Anderson, the ball pitched and headed straight towards the batsman. However, about half a metre in front of him it deviated sharply and flew up into the air towards fine leg. The ball had already travelled past the batsman before his shot animation kicked in, and even then, this was a full delivery that would have hit him on the ankles, and in the eventual shot animation (while the ball sailed through the air to the rope) - his bat never moved below his waist, and was always pointed up towards his shoulders. The point at which the ball started deviating was at about ankle height having not deviated at all off the pitch and heading straight for the pads. I assume this was just a graphical glitch, and if he was going to hit that ball for six then fine - he was certainly given the runs, haha! It was just a bit confusing when I watched it back to try and figure out what had happened. For a moment, I thought he'd somehow got six leg byes, haha! Hope that makes sense anyway and that it helps in some form.

Game Mode: Career
Match Type: List A & FC
Teams used: Karachi Dolphins (Downloaded). Oppentent teams were downloaded too
Issue (one line description): First Class kits in List A games.
Bug description (detail): I'm playing for Karachi in my career mode. Currently were in the middle of the Limited overs cup. The team kits are all whites (Not just for Karachi, but all the teams in the competition). I check the team manager and there are two kits available. One for limited overs and other for First class games. I had to delete the white kit and now Karachi is in coulred kit for the limited over game. But doesn't this means that we'll also be playing with colored kits in First class games? since there is only one kit available for the team now. I've attached a picture of Karachi playing a limited over game vs Kashmir where both teams are in white kits, and a picture of a casual limited over match where Karachi is in the limited over kit.

Attachments

• 20170120212417_1.jpg
    20170120212417_1.jpg
    621.3 KB · Views: 270
  • 20170120212548_1.jpg
    20170120212548_1.jpg
    567.4 KB · Views: 325
Game Version Number: N/A
Game Mode: N/A
Issue (one line description): Unable to download from Steam.
Bug description (detail): I've bought the game on Steam, but the big "INSTALL" button that is at the top of literally every other game in my Steam library is simply not there for DBC17.

EDIT: Boy do I feel stupid. Turns out I was looking at it on an older computer and the game requires 64-bit to install. Works fine on my gaming computer.

Last edited:
Game Mode: COOP
Match Type: t20
Teams used: IND, ENG
Ground:chinnaswamy stadium
Issue (one line description): Timer UI is stuck on screen
Bug description (detail): Sometimes The timer UI gets stuck on screen and remains there, through out the match like a clock hanging down.

20170119113240_1.jpg

Game Mode: Career
Match Type: All
Teams used: Australia and South Africa (D/L from Get Best)
Issue (one line description): Uniforms Incorrect
Bug description (detail): The Uniforms are the Wrong ones. e.g They use Test uniforms for ODI and T20 etc. But the Defaults are set correctly. This also happens where in First Class the teams wear T20 kits.

EDIT : I have figured out it uses the kit on the Top of the list of uniforms in the Team Uniform Menu in the Academy. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Game Mode: COOP
Match Type: Training
Ground:N/A
Issue (one line description): match practice taken out of the game and no broadcast camera in training.
Bug description (detail): No broadcast camera for practicing. I always bat in broadcast camera then how can I apply my practice to the game ?

Teams used: England & Australia (Casper)
Ground: MCG (Downloaded with teams)
Over Count: 0.3
Issue (one line description): Ball seemed to hit itself for six
Bug description (detail): Bowling to Steve Smith with Jimmy Anderson, the ball pitched and headed straight towards the batsman. However, about half a metre in front of him it deviated sharply and flew up into the air towards fine leg. The ball had already travelled past the batsman before his shot animation kicked in, and even then, this was a full delivery that would have hit him on the ankles, and in the eventual shot animation (while the ball sailed through the air to the rope) - his bat never moved below his waist, and was always pointed up towards his shoulders. The point at which the ball started deviating was at about ankle height having not deviated at all off the pitch and heading straight for the pads. I assume this was just a graphical glitch, and if he was going to hit that ball for six then fine - he was certainly given the runs, haha! It was just a bit confusing when I watched it back to try and figure out what had happened. For a moment, I thought he'd somehow got six leg byes, haha! Hope that makes sense anyway and that it helps in some form.

It seems this glitch applies to wickets too...

Teams used: England & West Indies (Casper & Friedlele7)
Ground: Etihad Stadium (Downloaded with teams)
Over Count: 0.4
Issue (one line description): Stumps knocked out without ball reaching them, sometimes bouncing in the opposite direction
Bug description (detail): So, I just had this a second time, 0.4 overs into a different game (same details as before except - England vs West Indies, Five5, downloaded Etihad Stadium). Bowled a full length ball and middle stump was sent flying - EXCEPT, the ball actually hit the batsman on the pad and bounced away towards Short Leg, so middle stump seemed to fire itself out of the ground for no apparent reason, because the ball never even entered the crease. Again, I'm assuming this is just a visual issue, but I could see it happen in real time and I was able to verify with the replay - the stumps went flying while the ball was travelling in the opposite direction. Clearly not just a replay issue as I could see it happen before that, then checked after with the automated replay. Unfortunately, I couldn't get a screenshot because as soon as I entered the custom replay from the pause menu, the game crashed yet again. More problems there, I guess, as that's happened a few times for me now.

Edit - Now this is getting ridiculous, haha! I resumed the crashed save at 0.0 overs, and proceeded to take wickets exactly like this on 0.3, 0.4, 0.5 overs for my first DBC 17 hat-trick (I actually got another the next ball for 4 in 4, but that one did at least hit the stumps). All of them were full length Jimmy Anderson outswingers, smashing middle and/or leg stump out of the ground, even though the ball either hit the batsmen on the pads and bounced away or changed direction without even reaching the batsman. I managed to get screenshots of two of them, though the replay crashed AGAIN before I could get the third.

Out_I.jpg

Out_II.jpg

Out_III.jpg

I've noticed both times, this was in a downloaded stadium, if that helps at all...

Edit - Well, it's not just Jimmy. I could repeat it with Jordan and Woakes. There seems to be a real problem with the batsmen not reacting for some reason. Ball pitched -> Stumps uprooted (with ball still in front of batsman) -> Ball changes direction away from the batsman (as if hitting his pad or possibly bat) -> Batsman starts to play his shot, but he's already out. Hope that helps in some way. This was on Medium / Medium / Pro, and I bowled them out for 30 - of which there was one legitimate bowled, one LBW, one caught behind, and all the others seemed to have this glitch.

Bowled.jpg

Edit - Just a thought, I was having some frame rate issues before which may have been the cause of this in hindsight. Thankfully I've sorted it all out now, and have the game playing perfectly - so far I haven't had anything like this again, but it was still a bit weird. Will post if I have it again now that my game is running smoothly.

Last edited:
Game Mode: Custom Competition
Ground:N/A
Over Count:
N/A
Issue (one line 1description): More then 8 teams competition does not display the points table for all teams
Bug description (detail): You can only see 8 teams in the points table when more then 8 teams competition is created. There is no way to scroll down to see all 14 teams. Also there is no ways to create groups in Competition Designer :(

a.png

Game Mode: Online Multiplayer
Match Type: All
Issue (one line description): Leaderboard not updating

After winning games online it's not being counted .Its's been stuck in 4 wins for days. Even the steam achievement called "all the way" which is earned after 5 wins keeps showing 4/5 wins even though I won more than 4 matches till now.

Game Mode: Any
Match Type:
All
Teams used: Any
Ground:
Any
Issue (one line description): Flood lights are off
Bug description (detail): Whenever i play any match at night, the stadium looks bright under the lights but the flood light doesn't look like it's on.
And the pavilions at the straight region are dark, can't be seen.
20170120182951_1.jpg

Last edited:
Game Mode: Online co-op
Match Type:
T20
Teams used: India vs England
Ground:
Any
Issue (one line description): The game lags heavily playing online co-op with 4G connection [USB tethering]..The response time is really slow, fielders acting weird etc..Also tested the co-op with same connection in DBC 14 too, there it works smoothly..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread