Not open for further replies.
Game Version Number: v0.1.0.1.0887
Game Mode: Career
Match Type: All
Teams used: N/A
Ground: N/A
Over Count: N/A
Issue (one line description): Wrong uniforms showing Up
Bug description (detail): downloaded team uniforms don't work. i always have test kit on even when playing ODI and T20. Even setting default uniforms correctly in Academy it does not help

Game Mode: Star Career
Match Type: ODI
Teams used:
India vs New Zealand
Ground: Any
Issue (one line description): Match simulated to next day in a one day game.
Bug description (detail): I was playing Virat Kohli as star career player batted first and simulated the fielding innings, at end of 47th over the ball was given to Kohli for bowling and as soon as the first ball was bowled the batsman started walking just like the end of day in an odi match and the score card menu appears, so the match resumed on 2 pm again to complete the reaminig two overs.
Also there was the problems of incorrect/default players in the team despite downloading the correct teams from the academy (all the teams from friedlele7,casper,fission,karolkarol).

Last edited by a moderator:
Game Mode: Competition (big bash/aus t20)
Match Type: T20
Teams used:
Strikers vs Sixers
Issue (one line description): D/L method applied before 5 overs (0.5 overs innings ended)
Bug description (detail): In the semi - final of the big bash (aus t20 tournament), the innings of strikers was stopped due to rain - not even a single drop of rain bright sunshine infact and was reduced to 13 overs.But when sixers came into bat the rain delay occurs again at 0.5 overs with the score 1 wicket for 7 runs and the match result was applied with strikers winning by some runs.

Game Mode: Competition (village t20 eng)
Match Type: T20
Teams used:
Any
Issue (one line description): Averages bugged in career stats AND as batsman comes in
Bug description (detail): Seen a lot of comments about batsmen having way more innings batted than matches played, but also noticed in career stats that none of the numbers to create my average make sense, and that total runs scored are out by about 30. Game Version Number: v0.1.0.1.0887 Game Mode: Competition (big bash/aus t20) Match Type: T20 Teams used: Strikers vs Sixers Ground: Any Over Count: N/A Issue (one line description): D/L method applied before 5 overs (0.5 overs innings ended) Bug description (detail): In the semi - final of the big bash (aus t20 tournament), the innings of strikers was stopped due to rain - not even a single drop of rain bright sunshine infact and was reduced to 13 overs.But when sixers came into bat the rain delay occurs again at 0.5 overs with the score 1 wicket for 7 runs and the match result was applied with strikers winning by some runs.

SCREENSHOT

296/11 isn't close to 21.14 and it should be /10 as there is a not out. Also in my last 4 innings I have scored 27+ each time and it has fallen after each game which is impossible

Game Mode: casual
Match Type:
test
Teams used:
England v India (downloaded from forum adademy)
Ground: a indian stadium from downloaded team
Issue (one line description): GPU Load Drop off
Bug description (detail): I don't know if this is down to the game or my PC but ill put it here just to cover all bases.. I was playing the match (Bowling) running at 140+ frames GPU at 100% load then it seemly randomly drops to 70% load and frames drop to 97 and the game becomes very stuttery/laggy. GPU never recovers from that drop it stays around 70%. Has happened a few times now sometime right away when i load into a match or sometimes after while playing. All in game settings are maxed with only Vsync turned off at 1440p. I then try other games on my PC and it works to the level it normally achieves (Elite Dangerous/F1 2016/Fifa & XCOM 2). I'm guessing it's my PC but i simply don't know. Sorry if this wastes any BA staffs time looking into this if it is indeed my PC. I will include the files asked in OP, when it happened i closed the game and tried a few times after but to no luck to resolve the issue. My specs are in my signature below. If there is any more info you need please message me. Thank you

Attachments

• config.ini
    1.6 KB · Views: 131
  • dx.dat
    82.3 KB · Views: 178
  • dbc17 Nvidia control panal settings.png
    dbc17 Nvidia control panal settings.png
    22.2 KB · Views: 147
Match Type: First Class
Teams used: Yorkshire v Worcestershire
Ground: Headingley
Issue (one line description): AI Captain not changing fielding according to situation. Massive hole in the fielding on the off-side was present the entire innings off the fast bowlers meaning it was far too easy to exploit by hitting lofted off-drives off every ball for massive scores.

Game Mode: T20I Competition
Match Type: T20I
Teams used: South Africa (User), India (AI)
Over Count: 20
Issue (one line description): After I cancelled run, the batsman reached the crease on time. But then for no reason, the batsman started walking away from the crease and gets stumped/run-out. This happened twice.

Video included:
runout/stump bug dbc17 - Streamable

Match Type: Any
Teams used: Any
Issue (one line description): The close cam for running between wickets is stuck with the batsman..

Match Type:
First Class
Teams used:
Essex v Kent (downloaded from forum academy)
Ground: Chelmsford
Issue (one line description): Striker returns to ground their bat for a single when they've already done it when running a two.
Bug description (detail): There are certain shots where the player holds the shot animation for ages usually back foot on side shots and some front foot on side drives. When you ask for a run the non-striker is away but the striker holds the pose and then starts to run. If you try to run a two the striker will have finished completing the one and start back up towards their end by the time the non-striker has come back for the two but will then turn around and tap their bat back at the non-striker end maybe once or twice before haring back up the other end.

Match Type:
First Class
Teams used:
Issue (one line description): Commentary looping/announcement looping at the end of each over.
Bug description (detail): Commentary or announcer will repeat the first syllable of what they start to say as the screen changes from the ground to the pitch map at the end of each over like they are stucj. Lasts for about 4/5 seconds.

Match Type:
First Class
Teams used:
Over Count: 16.3
Issue (one line description): Stumping appeal changes striker next ball
Bug description (detail): Ai appealed for a stumping. Reviewed and not out. Next ball of the over the non-striker was suddenly facing.

Match Type:
First Class
Teams used:
Over Count: Any
Issue (one line description): Shot animation held for longer than it should
Bug description (detail): Certain shots, usually back foot on-side shots when a bit deeper in the crease seems to end with the striker holding his pose for 3-4 seconds. This helps to cause the running bug mentioned above as well as increasing the opportunity for run-outs. Seems unbalanced.

Game Mode: Tour
Match Type:
First Class
Teams used: I Winward Islands v Australia
Ground:
Arnos Vale
Over Count: 80 something
Issue (one line description): The ball ran along the ground for 4 byes but it was called a 6

Game Mode: Tour
Match Type:
First Class
Teams used: Winward Islands v Australia
Ground:
Arnos Vale
Over Count: 15.3 I think
Issue (one line description): The close of play was called during the middle of an over without a wicket falling

Game Mode: t20 world cup, and custom compitertion
Match Type: Any
Teams used: Any
Issue (one line description): after save game it shows as 2 different teams
Bug description (detail) after i exit the game it will show as 2 different teams playing and then when i go back into the match it will be the 2 normal teams playing but after i finish the game it does not register as the game has been played (i had the same problem on the xbox)

Game Mode: T20I Casual
Match Type: T20I
Teams used: India and England
Ground: Bradman Oval
Over Count: 7.2 (Approx.)
Issue (one line description): Batsmen didn't change ends after taking a run
Bug description (detaill): I was taking a run and there was an appeal for a run out went to third umpire and I was not out, then the batsmen seem to have never taken the run even though the score increased by 1 leaving both the players at their respective ends before the run had been taken.

Game Mode: Academy
Teams used: Royal Challengers Bangalore, Sunrises Hyderabad
Issue (one line description): Downloaded teams not being overwritten.
Bug description (detail): Have checked to see if the teams where linked correctly. I selected the quick download option as well as the normal download option when the first option failed. The process is the same; asks if I was to replace the existing players, I selected yes as well no but same result. Then asks for textures, I select yes to all. Says it's downloading and then updating. Everything seems normal but when I go to the team manager, the team hasn't been updated. Neither can I find the team downloaded anywhere else.

Attachments

• config.ini
    1.6 KB · Views: 105
  • dx.dat
    80.5 KB · Views: 112
Game Mode: N/A
Match Type:
N/A
Teams used:
N/A
Issue (one line description): Can't run for overthrows after ball hits the stumps.
Bug description (detail): The batsmen do not run for overthrows after AI hit the stumps and the ball gets deflected away from the fielder.

Game Mode: N/A
Match Type:
N/A
Teams used:
N/A
Issue (one line description): Batsman doesn't ground the bat until he is very close to the crease.
Bug description (detail): While running for a quick single the batsman doesn't drag the bat until he is very close to the crease despite pressing R2. It defeats the purpose as the batsman should ideally be dragging the bat from atleast a meter away from the crease.
The batsman is also late to respond when cancelling the run. He stands still for a moment and then walks back.

Game Mode: Casual
Match Type: Test
Teams used: Eng v Afg
Ground: Lords
Over Count: 13
Issue (one line description): Lose sound and controller
Bug description (detail): Sound disappears as does control from Xbox 360 controller. They come back after a few minutes

Attachments

• dx.dat
    76.6 KB · Views: 166
  • config.ini
    1.6 KB · Views: 160
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread