dbc17 hacks: fearsome tweak v1.51

Wow Franco! You were the guy who made me put in 400+ hours on DBC 14 after I had set it aside after playing for about 10 hours.

Lovely to see the work you've done with DBC17. BA too have done a great job fixing most of the bugs in their patches.

It's a shame that earned stats don't get recorded. It was one of my most favorite features of DBC14. I dont know who thought it was a good idea to remove it. I can't recall any other sport that depends so heavily on stat tracking. I wish something can be done about it and this will be a perfect game.

can anyone please help with this tweak i have no idea how it works i mean how to instal this weak what i have to do ? please someone explain will be helpfull .. regards

can anyone please help with this tweak i have no idea how it works i mean how to instal this weak what i have to do ? please someone explain will be helpfull .. regards

it's written in the first post.
usage: Run the game, when in the menu, press START on the mod program and wait that it loads. Then select one of the options.

the latest file is v020test.

but there you didnt mention that where to put this file .. if you explain it will be good thanks ...! and also please explain whats new in the latest file v020test

but there you didnt mention that where to put this file .. if you explain it will be good thanks ...! and also please explain whats new in the latest file v020test

i have updated the info in the first post.
usage: download the mod file and copy it in a directory (any directory will do).
Run the game, when in the menu, press START on the mod program and wait that it loads (it should take few seconds).
Then select one of the options. Don't close the program, leave it in the background.

the latest file is only a patch to fix the hud (it disappears when you use the flight camera).

Thanks alot ,, when i try i will leave comment here thanks for the help bytheway keep it up ..

Yahoooo its working .... but hud not showing when you check filders postion .. and the texture is not okay ... ! !

Last edited:
Yahoooo its working .... but hud not showing when you check filders postion .. and the texture is not okay ... ! !
Hud returns once you start playing again...comes back after one ball or less...

Franco anyway to let the HUD be gone for fast and medium bowlers but be there for spinners? I bowl without the hud but for spinners it is impossible to do! I keep having to switch back and forth....not a big deal but if your magic can weave something....

Hud returns once you start playing again...comes back after one ball or less...

Franco anyway to let the HUD be gone for fast and medium bowlers but be there for spinners? I bowl without the hud but for spinners it is impossible to do! I keep having to switch back and forth....not a big deal but if your magic can weave something....

make a step left or right with bowler, should work. Will see if there is a better solution.

so far what i understand is that confidence affects bowling quality, and this increases the chance to get and edge.
Of course a lot depends on the batsmen shot. Timing and footwork are used to check if you hit the ball, then if you hit
it will check if there is an edge based on the line error.
I'll try to improve the code as soon as possible, thanks for your suggestion.

Please just, dont forget strenght hack! :)

@Dutch oh i guess you mean play without the hud everytime except spinners. Usually these things are not difficult.

this is what happen when i applied your tweak :D :D :D
2017-06-29.png

Users who are viewing this thread