dbc17 hacks: fearsome tweak v1.51

please give tutorial for meanings HACK contains 4 BOXES {1}STOP RNNING{2}WICKETS{3}STOP WICKETS{4}FAST RUNS what i am asking is meaning of those boxes,wickets means simulate in fall of wks?why stop wickets box i dont no SO GIVE DETAILED TUTORIAL FOR YOUR FANS FRANCO...THIS IS my request...

when you simulate a game (i suggest one ball at time), you can use the first 4 functions:
-"stop scoring" will stop the batsmen from getting runs (there is a bug and they still get boundaries however)
-"fast scoring" will make the batsmen get run every ball
-"stop wickets" will stop the bowling team from getting wickets
-"wicket" the batsman on strike will lose the wicket
In this way you can easily decide what should happen in the game, and using the simulation allows the match to advance correctly,
with score, ball degradation, pitch degradation, weather changes etc. will all be correct. The final result is very good in my opinion.

i have updated the info to set the stamina/confidence, i forgot to say that you have to press the button "set stamina/confidence".

Info:
For the other options for confidence/stamina, select your values with the sliders, press the button "set stamina/confidence" and then, ONLY before a ball is bowled press UP on the pad to load the values. It will open the window on screen so you can check. Be careful or it will crash. You have to press UP when the umpire has his arm lowered, then it will raise the arm and the values will be loaded (you can check them in the windows that opens).

Great stuff Franco! :cheers

I'm interested that you seem to be able to edit the scoring rate when simulating. I've been playing a lot of career mode lately and at least to my mind the default scoring rate in test match simulations is a bit too high (usually around 4.5-5 an over). Is there any way it could be lowered to around 3-4 an over without risking crashes? Obviously ideally it would depend on the pitch/number of wickets/match situation but that probably isn't possible.

version 1.05 (link in the first post)
-fixed many bugs using "stop scoring" in the scenario editor
-fixed crashes using stamina/confidence tool in the scenario editor

it seems is working flawlessly now, which i didnt expect. If the stamina/confidence doenst work just keep trying to insert values until it works (shouldnt happen tough).

@Spoobir the new update shouldnt have crashes. I can try to reduce the scores, one problem tough is that then the bowlers start to take a lot wickets.
@wasteyouryouth i think i can, it's on my to do list that now is:

-small attempt to change weather conditions in the scenario editor.
-small attempt to add possibilty to play as a player in a match (like in career, i dont think it's possible right now).
-speed modifier for batting/bowling
-removing huds

dont know what i did, but it seems i messed up some menu of the program. I will edit when i fix it. Also, if the confidence/stamina tool doesnt work, reload
the hack (press again START) and retry.

version 1.06 (link in the first post)

-fixed the menu glitch
-increased stability

hope i've cleaned yesterday mess. If the tool for stamina/confidence doesnt work, push the button "set s/c" 2 or 3 times, i'm trying to find a workaround to fix it.

Ron-Weasley-Rupert-Grint-photo-shoot-harry-potter-28301014-800-600.jpg

Can you fix the dynamic issue lineup in career mode? like team selection based on form and some random element?

Hi @francobaldo1 I know you're getting a lot of requests, so here's another. I'm not sure how easy it'd be to do.

Any chance you could find a way to move the default guard of the batsman? Perhaps as a selection button before starting the game. It's something I'd really like to try.

I've been playing around a bit; moved the batsmen manually one left/right step and then bowled at them. It sticks, but changes back with new batsman. Within about two or three overs I'd got my first bowled off a good length delivery to a top order batsman that I can remember. The default movements are a bit too far for me and I just wonder if adding a middle ground, between the default and one step across could introduce more bowleds and lbws.

You know a lot more about the inner workings so it might not make a difference if you can add it to your to do list I'd be very happy.

(pic below I made a while ago)

in30TeP.png

Hi @francobaldo1 I know you're getting a lot of requests, so here's another. I'm not sure how easy it'd be to do.

Any chance you could find a way to move the default guard of the batsman? Perhaps as a selection button before starting the game. It's something I'd really like to try.

I've been playing around a bit; moved the batsmen manually one left/right step and then bowled at them. It sticks, but changes back with new batsman. Within about two or three overs I'd got my first bowled off a good length delivery to a top order batsman that I can remember. The default movements are a bit too far for me and I just wonder if adding a middle ground, between the default and one step across could introduce more bowleds and lbws.

You know a lot more about the inner workings so it might not make a difference if you can add it to your to do list I'd be very happy.

(pic below I made a while ago)

in30TeP.png

in the previous game i was able to do it actually. Shouldnt be different in 17. Dont think it will directly cause a mistake from
a batsman (from what i remember even if you move him 1 miles away he gets teleported back when he does the shot),
but the different timing and footwork can probably have a strong impact.

Users who are viewing this thread