dbc17 hacks: fearsome tweak v1.51

@Langeveldt
Must be a tough time. Hope it works out and that the love that there was can somehow remain in friendship.

Thank you. Yeah it's not great. She's "thinking" which is why I haven't seen any of my stuff yet. Quite a long think. Let's hope me and PC will be reunited before DBC19.

Got through my first full game (ODI) Scotland v UAE. Had several bowleds and an lbw which was nice.

If it helps, in any way, there definitely appears to be more of a pattern developing (or at least I'm noticing it) in regards to bat pads or just bizarre shots. Full pitched deliveries in particular seem to produce the same leave you'd get from a bouncer or the slog bat pad.

Great thread gents. Can anyone give me any advice on the physics gameplay modifiers? I messed with them prior to installing this hack (which is great by the way) and was wondering what other users had them set at? I can't seem to reset to default and wondered what settings are the best for the hack?

Last edited:
I have left the settings alone apart from pitch bounce: this around 70 to help the ball carry through behind the wicket .

I have left the settings alone apart from pitch bounce: this around 70 to help the ball carry through behind the wicket .
Doesn't the short balls bounce too high then? I had it on 60 and over head short ones were not called wide either

Doesn't the short balls bounce too high then? I had it on 60 and over head short ones were not called wide either

mm not sure i tend to mix it up quite a lot and this works for me...

Thanks. You couldn't screenshot them for me? I can't seem to reset mine to default.

To be honest i am not absolutely certain this is default.....this is what I have and it seems to work for me :p

20170706193758_1.jpg

@Bobbobson @Dutch
I took a photo of my PS4, which was reset and I'm fairly sure these are the defaults. Someone tell me if it's wrong:

Speed Min 50
Speed Max 50
Spin Bounce 50
Spin Flight 50
Pace Swing 71
Pace Revolutions 33
Spin Drift 33
Spin Revs 33
Pitch Friction 50
Pitch Bounce 50
Ball Friction 50
Ball Bounce 50
Shot Force 50

I've been playing around with them a lot lately. Have settled on these changes (Spin Revs 40, Pitch Bounce 60, Ball Friction 40, Ball Bounce 40, Shot Force 55). I wouldn't say these are better or worse than the default. Some seem to have a radical effect others very little, that's noticeable. I'm thinking of lowering or raising pitch bounce because it's too easy to get wickets with short balls.

@Bobbobson @Dutch
I took a photo of my PS4, which was reset and I'm fairly sure these are the defaults. Someone tell me if it's wrong:

Speed Min 50
Speed Max 50
Spin Bounce 50
Spin Flight 50
Pace Swing 71
Pace Revolutions 33
Spin Drift 33
Spin Revs 33
Pitch Friction 50
Pitch Bounce 50
Ball Friction 50
Ball Bounce 50
Shot Force 50

I've been playing around with them a lot lately. Have settled on these changes (Spin Revs 40, Pitch Bounce 60, Ball Friction 40, Ball Bounce 40, Shot Force 55). I wouldn't say these are better or worse than the default. Some seem to have a radical effect others very little, that's noticeable. I'm thinking of lowering or raising pitch bounce because it's too easy to get wickets with short balls.
Those are correct!

@Langeveldt sorry to hear what you're going through (and I'm not talking about the lack of access to a PC). I hope things work out well for you in the longer term, even though it must feel rough right now.

Users who are viewing this thread