dbc17 hacks: fearsome tweak v1.51

So with the Mrs and me breaking up I have been seven weeks without a PC now... Let's hope it isn't floating around in a polder somewhere.

Dutch's amazing dismissals have made this wait even harder!

I hope mentalities have a bit of an effect, because these wickets look absolutely sublime.

Well done Franco, I am watching from afar.

sorry to hear that mate.

Here's a few overs of spin using franco's hack. No fancy editing or music I'm afraid. There's a nice lbw, caught behind and a bowled in there though.

i think it will be possible to make the dismissals look better (more realistic movement and shot selection). I'm finishing the speed modifer for batting/bowling and probably will update the mod today.
Next update probably will need some days, the Blind Guardian new live album just got released ^^

This mod is great... much more bowleds and lbws.

Only question I had was, by using the hack, can batsman still edge/play the ball onto the stumps? From what I can see, this is still possible but might now only happen when ball is missing the stumps? I have certainly seen a ball that was missing played onto the stumps using the hack.

Really we want the broadest and most realistic dismissals possible so it would be good if balls hitting the stumps can still be edged.

This mod is great... much more bowleds and lbws.

Only question I had was, by using the hack, can batsman still edge/play the ball onto the stumps? From what I can see, this is still possible but might now only happen when ball is missing the stumps? I have certainly seen a ball that was missing played onto the stumps using the hack.

Really we want the broadest and most realistic dismissals possible so it would be good if balls hitting the stumps can still be edged.

currently 100% of the balls will hit the stumps and not be edged. Next week i will try to balance this. Aiming at the stumps is not simple (for me at least), since the ball
can swing and turn a lot, so i decided to leave a 100% chance for the first version.

currently 100% of the balls will hit the stumps and not be edged. Next week i will try to balance this. Aiming at the stumps is not simple (for me at least), since the ball
can swing and turn a lot, so i decided to leave a 100% chance for the first version.

bro am using v020 so do i need to use now v6 ??

version 1.10
-added speed modifier for batting.

It took a little to complete it, so i could add some optimization of the code and didnt had time to add the modifier for bowling. I'll try tomorrow.
I have tested a little the in-game modifier however, and i have to say the bowling modifier works already well.

what helps speed mofier for batting ? can explain pls ?

If I could make a suggestion: sometimes I just want to boost my bowler's stamina a little as I feel it drops a bit too fast. Is there a way you could add a button to only change the bowler's stam/confidence without also having to change it for the batsmen?

Cheers and great work as always :cheers

Last edited:
If I could make a suggestion: sometimes I just want to boost my bowler's stamina a little as I feel it drops a bit too fast. Is there a way you could add a button to only change the bowler's stam/confidence without also having to change it for the batsmen?

Cheers and great work as always :cheers

ok, will make it separate.
But you can already do that just using the stamina/confidence that they already have. If the values are this:
bowler 60 sta - 40 conf
batsman1 100 - 40
batsman2 100 - 40
then insert the same values in the mod program and only change the bowler stamina.

The speed modifier for the batting will increase or decrease the speed of the ball when activated. If you put it to 200% the ball will have 2x speed after the batsman it.

ok, will make it separate.
But you can already do that just using the stamina/confidence that they already have. If the values are this:
bowler 60 sta - 40 conf
batsman1 100 - 40
batsman2 100 - 40
then insert the same values in the mod program and only change the bowler stamina.

The speed modifier for the batting will increase or decrease the speed of the ball when activated. If you put it to 200% the ball will have 2x speed after the batsman it.

I know I can set it based on what the batsmen already have but I'm lazy :p

@francobaldo1 can you add a button(spacebar it was for 14) to revert to original camera settings while playing game like in the fearsome tweak for DBC 14.

Users who are viewing this thread