dbc17 hacks: fearsome tweak v1.51

Before you bowl do one step sideways....solved.
i know the solution to it but i am saying that this solution too is annoying in a way that if i want to bowl a particular delivery from the middle position then first to see the hud indicators i have to take a step either right or left and then again left or right to bring the bowler back to my preferred position and if i want to bowl from wider of the stumps and my bowler is already doing that in the previous delivery as well then i'll have to first take a step right and then again left to make the bowler bowl from wider of the stumps
Doing these things for atleast 4-5 deliveries in every over is irritating

@francobaldo1
I think 1.20 version is not working for me upon changing the x and y to 200 I still see very minmal improvement in pace and upon setting it to 550 the bowler keeps bowling wide (I choose the Z to be at default)

i know the solution to it but i am saying that this solution too is annoying in a way that if i want to bowl a particular delivery from the middle position then first to see the hud indicators i have to take a step either right or left and then again left or right to bring the bowler back to my preferred position and if i want to bowl from wider of the stumps and my bowler is already doing that in the previous delivery as well then i'll have to first take a step right and then again left to make the bowler bowl from wider of the stumps
Doing these things for atleast 4-5 deliveries in every over is irritating
Its a free feckin hack mate not something you paid for....feck me.....its not a big deal and you dont need to look around the field every ball

@francobaldo1
I think 1.20 version is not working for me upon changing the x and y to 200 I still see very minmal improvement in pace and upon setting it to 550 the bowler keeps bowling wide (I choose the Z to be at default)

have you activated the x on the left? it's working for me

Yep , its working but not correctly I think if you set the speeds up to 300 then it work fine (even though it only felt slight increase in pace) but setting to 700+ really gives you realistic speeds but you can only bowl wides as you have no control over line or length.

Yep , its working but not correctly I think if you set the speeds up to 300 then it work fine (even though it only felt slight increase in pace) but setting to 700+ really gives you realistic speeds but you can only bowl wides as you have no control over line or length.

have you tried to restart the game and the mod? The values should be like this: 103,400,103 will give you a fast short ball for example.

Bowled a bit on a hard/pristine wicket as Malcolm/Ambrose from West Indies ATB.

These settings seemed to give me a nice result (I also turned my Bowling Speed Max ingame down to 45):

4c8d497b6e.png

It does feel a little bit more difficult to control where you want to put the ball but I actually enjoy that. This and because I was testing meant I was spraying the ball a bit and getting flayed around the ground.

EDIT: Bit of an issue if you bowl with a spinner with these settings. Every ball is a full toss! :p

EDIT 2: I just bowled a beamer and it was actually called a no-ball. Interesting considering I don't think it's even possible to bowl one with vanilla settings.

Last edited:
managed to work it after restarting the system , but as spoobir mentioned spin bowlers bowling full toss every delivery.

yes, i will change the code for the bowling modifier. You will just insert directly the speed value modifier (like 0.04, -1.55 etc), in this way is
a lot more precise (useful for spin bowling).

The umpire will call no ball for double bounce, beamer etc. The game is a very good sandbox.

I gotta get me a better PC so I can play this!!

Genuine question guys - are you able to get bowleds and ones but retain a competitive AI?

^Pretty much yes , from what I see its just the edges which are converted in to bowleds ,so technically the wicket rates is just touch above then vanilla version but basically it was kinda low for me on vanilla anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread