dbc17 hacks: fearsome tweak v1.51

I gotta get me a better PC so I can play this!!

Genuine question guys - are you able to get bowleds and ones but retain a competitive AI?
I've only really been playing limited overs but definitely getting more bowleds and AI staying competitive, getting similar totals to non-hack matches. Playing a two innings match now, but batting first.

@francobaldo1 would love it if you could find a way to have the hud fade out or disappear after a delivery has been selected. I'd really like to play without the hud but don't have confidence in the delivery selection being effective especially for spinners.

Mind you the way I've been batting recently I wouldn't mind an AI that crumbled i might win :)
I had a fairly indifferent batting performance. One batsman agonisingly out for 98, the rest a bit meh. All my dismissals were caught behind or edges to slips, I'll never learn. Some variety amongst them though.

Might stream my bowling effort in a while. Think this is the first time I've tried the hack with a 4 day game.

version 1.22 (link in the first post)

-improved bowling modifier
-option to disable HUD (might crash the game)

this time you need to insert directly the speed value for every speed coordinate. If the value is 0, there is not change in the speed. The Y value is the most
important to change the speed. Some example to help you understand:
-0.5,-3,-10
when used with a fast bowler will make a slower delivery with a big shape.

The original speed for a fast bowler has values like these (not modified)
1.80, -5, 40

so to increase the speed the most important thing is to increase the Y value (40). So if you insert the value 20
in the Y modifier the final result will be 60 (40+20). The same for the other coordinates. If you put 3 in the Z modifier,
the final result will be -2 (because -5+3=-2). Is not very complicated, just try a couple of times.

You god darn son of a beach ball...it works! No hud....beautiful!

And then it crashed....but this is promising!

Just played a match running v1.20 and the game froze every time I tried to set a field. Anyone else had this?

true, just checked and it freezes if you use a preset. However it works if you set manually or use the quick field with the DPad (thats why i didnt notice).
Really no idea why it's doing this, tomorrow i'll check.

Users who are viewing this thread