dbc17 hacks: fearsome tweak v1.51

@francobaldo1 can you add a button(spacebar it was for 14) to revert to original camera settings while playing game like in the fearsome tweak for DBC 14.

yes i can add the hotkey, but i think you will get the glitch with the graphics filter using the custom camera. I think i know what's causing it though.

Played a t20 on a flat deck with the post-hit ball speed at 115% (I probably wouldn't recommend going higher than this)

Was very enjoyable and close, although mostly because of my dodgy running (could be due to the ball going faster to fielders than I'm used to). Felt like boundaries flowed much more freely for both myself and the AI than default settings.

I was playing as Scotland.

KtSgSMZ.png

Played a t20 on a flat deck with the post-hit ball speed at 115% (I probably wouldn't recommend going higher than this)

Was very enjoyable and close, although mostly because of my dodgy running (could be due to the ball going faster to fielders than I'm used to). Felt like boundaries flowed much more freely for both myself and the AI than default settings.

I was playing as Scotland.

KtSgSMZ.png

what is the main point of batting modifier ??

what is the main point of batting modifier ??

Just makes the ball fly off the bat faster. Not sure how it differs to the "shot strength" modifier in game. Maybe @francobaldo1 can answer?

Sometimes I feel like the AI doesn't time the ball that well so this helps them hit more boundaries. You could also use it to help you reach the fence more, particularly if you're playing as a weak-ass career player.

Just makes the ball fly off the bat faster. Not sure how it differs to the "shot strength" modifier in game. Maybe @francobaldo1 can answer?

Sometimes I feel like the AI doesn't time the ball that well so this helps them hit more boundaries. You could also use it to help you reach the fence more, particularly if you're playing as a weak-ass career player.

the in-game bowling modifier seems to have a good impact, the shot strength seemed to have more restrictions (so it would not be game breaking). I havent test them much tough.
The main purpose of the hack modifier is to use them combined with those in-game to experiment and find a good balance. Also in the future it will allow to customize more the strength and skills
of the players (was useful in dbc14).

The ideal result if possible would be to increase the ball speed without changing the numbers on the speedometer. Seeing medium-fast bowlers over 105mph is a bit jarring.

^That is the purpose of the bowling speed mod.[DOUBLEPOST=1499691745][/DOUBLEPOST]@francobaldo1 Would it be possible for you to change the AI team selection lineup in career mode based on form and skills? its currently broken.

On the topic of bowling speeds, may or may not be of any interest.

Default game settings a bowling speed rating of 50 for each pace bowling style will get you roughly 95, 87, 76 mph. Based on the teams done by @Llewelynf, I don't know if he has made any changes from the default players, with Starc's (fast bowler) bowling speed at 89 and Hazlewood (fast medium) at 70 if you reduce the Pace Bowling Speed Max to 45 in the Gameplay Modifiers you'll have Starc bowling around 94/94mph and Hazlewood 86/87. I have reduced ball friction and ball bounce too (not sure how much effect this has).

The problem is any change you make on the right hand side of a players screen jumbles their stats EVERY TIME. So bowling speeds could be inconsistent for everyone even if someone changes mentality or batting position.

You can get a decent medium fast bowler (bowling late 70s early 80s) by setting a Medium bowler with pace bowling somewhere between 70 to 100 (depending on the gameplay modifiers, if you lower bowling speed max then it'd need to be higher) or setting a Fast Med bowler to 0 - 10.

The problem is that bowling speed is part of the calculation for all around bowling skill, so every 10 for bowling speed = 1 total skill point. So if you try to up the speed of medium bowler they might end up too good and a fast medium too low meaning other stats need to be skewed up or down in order to get a balance. Not completely a problem if you pick bouncer or slower balls to reduce. I'm guessing (@francobaldo1 might be able to say) total bowling skill rating will be pretty important when the AI picks who bowls.

Yes, I've got too much time on my hands.

with v10 .. when i change field my game freez then i have to shutdown my game .. please check out this problem

yes i can add the hotkey, but i think you will get the glitch with the graphics filter using the custom camera. I think i know what's causing it though.
Yes please rectify the graphic glitch which we are getting using camera or add hotkey to switch on & off camera,I think rectification will be much better..

version 1.15

-added bowling modifier
-new optimization of the code

have fun with some crazy action. The modifiers work well, however i noticed that it would be useful to add more precision. Right now
you can use value like 115-120 %, but to experiment i think you need more precision (values like 103.5%, 98.1%), so tomorrow i will change this.
Right now it's only to use for fun.

Hey franco , by using your camera change modifier with button - Rt the hud indicators on the screen for bowling disappears till the time the ball is bowled.
Some users like to play without the indicators and some like to play with them including me
I am having problems with it quite a lot as it happens on every delivery ( i tend to look at the field too often )
Because of this i have to disable that camera change option but i really like it
I know that it gets fixed if I change the bowling mark of the bowler but doing that every delivery is so annoying
Plz find a fix for it
I know you can
You are the best

version 1.20 (link in the first post)

-improved bowling modifier code

USAGE: now you can insert values for every speed coordinates (x,z,y). At start they will be all at 100%.
Note: for x and z you can increase the value by little (101,102 etc.) but for Z (that changes the height
of the ball) you should use a big value like 500, 1000, -500, -1000%
X and Y should have the same value, or the ball will not move in a straight line.

Next updates at the end of the week i think.

Users who are viewing this thread