dbc17 hacks: fearsome tweak v1.51

edit:
version 1.00 (link in the first post)

-scenario editor (test).

BACKUP YOUR SAVE GAME BEFORE USING THIS. There is always a chance that something
gets corrupted, but i say the program is safe. The autosave function should avoid that you
lose your data.

With the scenario creator you can recreate a game situation. The first options must be used when you are simulating the game, i suggest to simulate one ball at time. For the other options for confidence/stamina, select your values with the sliders, then, ONLY before a ball is bowled press UP on the pad to load the values. It will open the window on screen so you can check. Be careful or it will crash. You have to press UP when the umpire has his arm lowered, then it will raise the arm and the values will be loaded (you can check them in the windows that opens).

Last edited:
yup i used the tweak but i didnt like it to be honest cause its easy to get wickets .. :/

That's the problem. The Wicket Chance Option is just for testing as mentioned by @francobaldo1. You just need to start the hack and the tweak is enabled by default.

Wicket Chance quite literally creates a Wicket Chance every delivery.

That's the problem. The Wicket Chance Option is just for testing as mentioned by @francobaldo1. You just need to start the hack and the tweak is enabled by default.

Wicket Chance quite literally creates a Wicket Chance every delivery.

so you mean to say that i dont need to enable the wicket chance ??

if u have played gta 5 they make mods change their ghraphics make it more realistic ..

Oh right, nah generally only play sports games so had no idea. However imo would prefer Franco worked on gameplay over graphics, no?

edit:
version 1.00 (link in the first post)

-scenario editor (test).

BACKUP ALL YOUR SAVES BEFORE USING THIS. There is a good chance that something can be corrupted. However it shouldnt happen.

With the scenario creator you can recreate a game situation. The first options must be used when you are simulating the game, i suggest to simulate one ball at time. For the other options for confidence/stamina, select your values with the sliders, then, ONLY before a ball is bowled press UP on the pad to load the values. It will open the window on screen so you can check. Be careful or it will crash. You have to press UP when the umpire has his arm lowered, then it will raise the arm and the values will be loaded (you can check them in the windows that opens).
Top work man for adding this fantastic new feature.This scenario editior is a great edition could be real fun re- creating some classics moments.

Top work man for adding this fantastic new feature.This scenario editior is a great edition could be real fun re- creating some classics moments.

edit:
some tips: if you can, run the game in windowed mode. Is not possible yet to change the weather, so when you start a game, check the conditions carefully and if you dont like them just restart it until you get what you want.
After you exit the simulation, the game auto saves, this is important so you wont waste your time if there is a crash. Remember to save also sometimes while you create a situation.
When you use the stamina/confidence tool, follow EXACTLY the instructions and dont do other things, or it will probably crash.
Anyway, with a little of patience and 4-5 minutes, you should be able to have your scenario:

7whXFLb.jpg

only problem here is that the AI decided to declare, which i cannot prevent for now (could take some time to find the code). I wanted Lara to get
300 hundred. Also the "stop scoring" options has a little bug, it wont prevent boundaries. Will fix this and the crashes problem next days probably or next
week.

please give tutorial for meanings HACK contains 4 BOXES {1}STOP RNNING{2}WICKETS{3}STOP WICKETS{4}FAST RUNS what i am asking is meaning of those boxes,wickets means simulate in fall of wks?why stop wickets box i dont no SO GIVE DETAILED TUTORIAL FOR YOUR FANS FRANCO...THIS IS my request...

Users who are viewing this thread