DBC17 Patch 3 Now Available on PS4/Xbox One

Is the release of three patches not enough of a response? The fact they followed up with post-release support, does that not indicate they are aware of people being unhappy?

Actually no its not enough of a response. You can release a dozen patches but if they dont fix the problem then they are not really worthwhile.

Patch 3 has created more problems....new problems.

Quality rather than quantity!

My career completely freezes and crashes when i try to simulate to next event (Xbox One) since updating.

Any idea??

Cheers

Actually no its not enough of a response. You can release a dozen patches but if they dont fix the problem then they are not really worthwhile.

Patch 3 has created more problems....new problems.

Quality rather than quantity!

Ah so you're moving the goal posts.

You wanted a response, and got one. Your issue is the quality of response. So don't talk rubbish about Big Ant not being held accountable when they clearly are.

Ah so you're moving the goal posts.

You wanted a response, and got one. Your issue is the quality of response. So don't talk rubbish about Big Ant not being held accountable when they clearly are.

Not moving any posts!

Obviously there is some kind of connection between yourself and BigAnt. Which is fine, however as a consumer I should be satisfied with my purchase which I am not.

Big Ant should be apologising to us consumers who are not happy with there product and providing us with information on how they intend to fix and when.

I know you love them but reading through these forums there are many disgruntled customers.

At the end of the day you do right by people or they never come back!

Not moving any posts!

Obviously there is some kind of connection between yourself and BigAnt. Which is fine, however as a consumer I should be satisfied with my purchase which I am not.

Big Ant should be apologising to us consumers who are not happy with there product and providing us with information on how they intend to fix and when.

I know you love them but reading through these forums there are many disgruntled customers.

At the end of the day you do right by people or they never come back!

Wow - its a computer game at the end of the day - its just after Christmas as long as the disc isn't visibly damaged i expect you could legitimately return the game to the retailer and get a refund. Just say it was a duplicate present or something. Then people wont have to read your very unhelpful moaning, because if its so sub-standard surely returning is the logical solution to your problem.

Is there anyway you can set competitions to certain countries I'm trying to do a tri-series and want India to hoSt it any one got a workaround

Is there anyway you can set competitions to certain countries I'm trying to do a tri-series and want India to hoSt it any one got a workaround
Not in front of game screen right now, but I am sure you select host nation when setting up, or was that Tour's -- wait I think it was a tour.

If no-one else has an answer, I will look into this later ;)

I hope the next patch fix the co-op issues.
Still impossible to tell who's facing the ball and running between the wickets needs to be controlled by each player. I guess that's what we have in Bradman '14 already.

Ever since then new patch I am absolutely battling to hit it down the ground, now pace bowlers have cat like reflexes now

After installing Patch 3..International Career mode kits are only Test match kits respective of formats..Anyone facing this issue..any solution??

Are AI batting mentalities at all more obvious now? (Not that I am expecting this. There are clearly more important things to fix)

Turns out the timing indicator does not want a bar of working properly. Ideal everything? Yeah you'll mistime that cover drive and get caught behind

So should I start a serious career post patch 3? Can I do the get best now or should I only download the suggested teams in academy thread?

Users who are viewing this thread