DBC17 Patch 4 available now on PS4/Xbox One

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Great News Guys !!

I will give it a proper whirl and report back here once a reasonable amount of matches has been played , to get a good feel of the Improvements regarding the Online side of the Game.

.Jambo.

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
I deleted all my saved data completely and downloaded all teams using get best. I didn't face any logo issue but I get the custom stadium full message. Not a big deal for me just reporting.

I got this message, look through your stadiums in the delete stadiums menu, there were heaps of duplicates for me. I just went through, deleted all of those and I'm away.

Xboxer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
United Arab Emirates
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I got this message, look through your stadiums in the delete stadiums menu, there were heaps of duplicates for me. I just went through, deleted all of those and I'm away.
Do enlighten us, if you face any issues. Else this might be a solution needed for all.

RedElsie

Associate Cricketer
just played causal match and tour matches, none of the stats from the matches have updated on the academy player stats.
These match stats aren't tracked for academy data. They are customisable so as to be able to create any player you would like with whatever statistics you would like (eg. so Don Bradman has his real world statistics). This is purposeful behaviour.

.Jambo.

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Do enlighten us, if you face any issues. Else this might be a solution needed for all.

I've noticed a lot of stadiums on the recommended download list on this forum have the right name but the actual stadium is the SCG. Worth going through the teams and manually changing it if it bothers you. I've done them all aside from the international teams, nearly there and then into a new career to see if it sticks.

MrCricket1991

Club Cricketer
So you mean unlike you previous title where stats were tracked and updated (you could also edit the stats on that game), I now have to do it myself after I have played tour or casual games. Why change it from previous title? if we want real life statistics of the world of current we will go on cricinfo.

JTisme

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
So should i delete all saved data and download get best again or consintrate on certain people's teams like fissionmail? Any all help appreciated

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
So you mean unlike you previous title where stats were tracked and updated (you could also edit the stats on that game), I now have to do it myself after I have played tour or casual games. Why change it from previous title? if we want real life statistics of the world of current we will go on cricinfo.

Agreed, if in previous title you gave one of the best feature (earned stats) then why you change that in this game or whats logic behind this.

Hope in upcoming patch (if any) BA realize and consider this thing.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
For those asking on clearing data,

For Xbox One
  1. On Home, select My games and apps.
  2. Highlight the game, press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game.
  3. In the menu on the left of the screen, scroll down to Saved Data, then highlight the saved data for your gamertag on the right and press the A button on your controller.
  4. You'll be prompted to confirm deletion of this game save data:
    • Delete everywhere removes your saved data from this console, the cloud, and all other consoles you play on.

For PS4
  • On the main console menu, press up on the D-pad and choose the Settings icon and press X
  • Select "Application Saved Data Management"
  • Select "Saved Data in System Storage.
  • Choose "Delete".
  • Select the saved data for the game you would like to delete and follow the on-screen prompts.

DeadShot

Club Captain
So should i delete all saved data and download get best again or consintrate on certain people's teams like fissionmail? Any all help appreciated
This is what I have done

1. Cleaned up everything related to DBC 17 in my console.
2. Installed the game and updated the patch
3. Didn't select Get best option at beginning of the game.
4. Downloading and replacing individual teams as suggested in Casper, Fissionmailed and Friedlele7 DBC 17 Creations - (Planet)Cricket Academy on PlanetCricket Forums

Users who are viewing this thread