DBC17 Patch 4 available now on PS4/Xbox One

JTisme

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia

flake

County Cricketer
Is there any point clearing everything? Ive deleted all matches, but are there any pros in me clearing my system too?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
So should i delete all saved data and download get best again or consintrate on certain people's teams like fissionmail? Any all help appreciated

I think on Xbox one you do yeah have to delete everything theres no academy reset

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Is anyone able to confirm whether the issue of career mode matches being played in incorrect kits (e.g. coloured kits for first class matches) has been resolved?

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Is anyone able to confirm whether the issue of career mode matches being played in incorrect kits (e.g. coloured kits for first class matches) has been resolved?

So far I've played 2 1st class games as Sussex , Worcestershire were in T20 kit but Leicestershire are in 1st class whites , Sussex also in right kit

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
just a query, if we start new career then in that career will stats refresh or need to delete dbc17 save file first for correct stats tracking in career mode ?

D

Deleted member 185125

I bought the game two days back. I was hoping that the patch will be available for Ps4 before I start playing. Downloading the update now. Yaay excited!!!!!

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
just a query, if we start new career then in that career will stats refresh or need to delete dbc17 save file first for correct stats tracking in career mode ?
If you start new career it's enough your stats will be correct from that point onwards

Cloud Starkman

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
These match stats aren't tracked for academy data. They are customisable so as to be able to create any player you would like with whatever statistics you would like (eg. so Don Bradman has his real world statistics). This is purposeful behaviour.
It also doesn't track for when you play tests in tour mode or games played in competition mode

flake

County Cricketer
Only 8 overs in to my first game and can already notice HUGE improvements to gameplay ! Add competition creation and this patch is a massive winner

JTisme

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
This is what I have done

1. Cleaned up everything related to DBC 17 in my console.
2. Installed the game and updated the patch
3. Didn't select Get best option at beginning of the game.
4. Downloading and replacing individual teams as suggested in Casper, Fissionmailed and Friedlele7 DBC 17 Creations - (Planet)Cricket Academy on PlanetCricket Forums
these creations are amazing can't wait to get stuck in!! Just couldn't find the West Indies team was listed had to get a different one. Thanks to casper fissinmailed friedlele and big ant

Users who are viewing this thread