DBC17 Patch 4 available now on PS4/Xbox One

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Ive just played a T20 world championship and the West Indies were the hosts all the group games are played at the various windies home grounds and when the semis and finals are being played its still at SCG? I thought this was fixed in the beta stage? If so any idea how to fix this? @MattW @BigAntStudios

If that's the case then that's disappointing as the beta group said it was fixed, even the PC patch notes stated it was fixed.

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
I was downloading teams individually by searching with user names in academy.
Can somebody tell me the difference between 'Quick Download' and 'After selecting the team Download option'. Many Thanks!

zayno

Club Captain
HI.I am not sure if the patch is out for xbox one as yet as I inserted the disc and nothing seems to be downloading.it starting the game as normal.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
HI.I am not sure if the patch is out for xbox one as yet as I inserted the disc and nothing seems to be downloading.it starting the game as normal.

It's definitely out - maybe you have auto download and it's already applied ?

Sahil180

Club Captain
The patch is already up for x box, it might automatically have downloaded the patch on your x box so try play the game, u will note thr differencr the first ball

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Had a quick bash on DB17 earlier. Gameplay is definitely better and I'm happy with he first impression in general. Only disappointments so far are stadium icon not sticking in academy list on reload and lack of earned stats for created players and lack of top variations. Obviously it's still early days but so far it's a better game now for sure.

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
i am not having xbox but i have ps4, I would suggest you to go to credits section and check the version number. If possible share screenshot some one can guide you.

zayno

Club Captain
how did it download automatically ? should there be a mess
age saying there is a update for the game. i did not get that message.

Sahil180

Club Captain
how did it download automatically ? should there be a mess
age saying there is a update for the game. i did not get that message.
Depends on your setting for updates on ur xbox, if u want check if u got the patch, go to academy and check if there is an option to copy uniform in team uniforms cause thats new in patch 4

zayno

Club Captain
looks like it did automaitcaly download the patch because im getting broadcast 1 and broadcast 2 camera option now.thanks.

Live cricket

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Great Job BA. Restarted a new career mode as a wrist spinning top order batsman. Massive difference in gameplay. AI is lot more aggressive. Before patch4, my leggie was bowling around leg all the time but not getting wickets with great controls.Stats seems to be fine tuned. Animation for catch drops is awesome, i mean when it flick of the hands is worth watching. I bowled out batsman with stuming, clean bowled and catches. No lbw though but not great bowling from my side as well, so may be in future. Will keep on posting...

zayno

Club Captain
just played a T20 - I was SA and i played england. O posted 175 and england chased it down with 3 balls remaining and 5 wickets in hand.Feels much competitive now.Thanks BA.

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
Anyone else found the AI bowling alot of short balls in test matches, or is it just me? Playing on custom batting difficulty with all default sliders, legend difficulty ...
That's happening to me in all formats.
But to defend that its quite realistic but it just depends how many times it happens.

Users who are viewing this thread