Deep analysis of the Ashes cricket game

I have a video uploading now, but a bit of fun from the debug mode:
eZ2IPqN.jpg

Itkc9Vh.jpg

KdFXcqV.jpg

AXf7s6Q.jpg

They use the best quality ambient sunlight, cloud and water effects for gaming. They used SunDog software.

If you look at the YouTube SunDog videos, they are at AAA level.

What does the weather feel like in-game? ... ;)

----------

Another problem with Ashes 2013 is the slowness. Goodness! They must be running some high computation in the background.

Even when you get up close those uniforms just don't look right... nor do the models for the humans either. So bizzare.

My favourite bit is the guy that runs... and runs... and runs... and runs... and then appears to run off into the clouds. :lol

@5.00 EpIC,Comentary would be " He Just couldnt take it anymore ,He wanted to know whether all of this was Real,and he start running in the opposite direction leaving ,everything behind, crossing the stadium,wastelands,forests, borders, and finally emerges into a vast shimmering whiteness,what was he seeing, what was this ,may be he was going to see the creator ???"

That shot reminded me of the movie 13th floor

holodeck1.jpg

Obviously this is the result of playing around with the cameras and might not occur in the game itself but,
EjhtEjv.gif

Attachments

• Rest in peace, old friend.png
    Rest in peace, old friend.png
    14.7 KB · Views: 226
@Matt,

from 4:00 to 5:00 onwards.

No usage of occlusion culling:
Unity - Occlusion Culling (Pro only)

No usage of lighting:
Unity - Light Probes (Pro only)

No LOD:
Unity - Level of Detail (Pro Only)

This game is written without ANY graphics optimisation.

----------

They made eyeless players. :facepalm #InsultOfCricketGaming

Zombie cricket players? ...

----------

Obviously this is the result of playing around with the cameras and might not occur in the game itself but,
EjhtEjv.gif

underwater cricket?

Users who are viewing this thread