Demo Expander is here

so is it sure that demo expander does not support commentry version???

Don't want to seem ungrateful (thanks for the effort though), but could you make a commentary-version so those of us who downloaded that could use it without downloading another 300 megs? (If not, then I guess there's only one choice really...shall I load up GetRight?)

Thats awesome, BLIC Demo Craps all over the poxy EA Sports Demo, can't wait for the full game now... Hopefully we can edit the rosters and other game files as easy...

Great work there m8 shame we cant have the commentry aswell but still excellent ;)

Yeah I have put the exe in the same folder as BLIC and it says File error 2, its the commentary version. Can some1 work on please work on the difficulty settings as well :happy

Last edited:
aprofromindia said:
Yeah I have put the exe in the same folder as BLIC and it says File error 2, its the commentary version
you should read other post before posting

nice work sam! good on ya!
at least i'll be able to play it a bit before the full version arrives here in australia.
yeah wouldnt mind someone doing a commentary version, would that mean we'd hear the other commentators like bishop and greig? that would be sweet.
yeah difficulty level would be good if was harder but im not fussed. nice work! :D

Users who are viewing this thread