Demo Expander is here

Great work sam. Definitely doesn't work with the commentary version so I have deleted it and am in the process of downloading the non-commentary version now.

EDIT - Just ran the non-commentary version with the demo expander and it works perfectly :)

Last edited:
OK. Who do I have to get down on my knees for for this?

Awesome work buddy! The link to the start of this thread is getting posted on forums the world over!

I think now game is no far away so why no stick with non commentry?Anyhow if he can manage to do that then that is fine.

well i dont wanna waste 300 megs downloading the non commentary when i already have the commentary version

yeah same. i will just wait for another 9 more days till it's released.

great work sam! im dowloading right now...is there any save features?

great work sam :hpraise
please develope a mod to change the fielding camera angle... :D

superb !! Is there any way by which fielding restricitons can be turned on ??

Hey sam great work man but u will more appreciated if u create a demo expander for commentary file too cuz most of the people like me have already downloaded a 900MB file and also cricket without commentary seems to be boring so please create a one for all of us

I think Sam's done a great job just creating the one demo expander, if you want to test it out download non commentary one. Proper ungreatful I think, nice work Sam though!!! Rep coming your way

havnt tried it yet but i gotta give to SAM. he has done it again. after all the alligations that he takes tooo long to create patches and does't post often in forum.

he always washes himself off with a mind blowing patch.

thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread