Demo Expander

Try shutting down some other program's like Anti Virus and or firewall's, any spyware programs, anything that is not needed in the system tray. You could also right click on my computer, go to advanced, then performance, click settings, then at the bottom it says virtual memory. Click that and try increasing the paging file, to say double what it currently is, then click set or accept ( i forget which) then try again :)

The_gas said:
Try shutting down some other program's like Anti Virus and or firewall's, any spyware programs, anything that is not needed in the system tray. You could also right click on my computer, go to advanced, then performance, click settings, then at the bottom it says virtual memory. Click that and try increasing the paging file, to say double what it currently is, then click set or accept ( i forget which) then try again :)
Thanks I'll try that(although I'll have ta download the whole game again...)

Allright, I have changed it to 568-1152. Would that work?

Try putting both as 1152. It may not work, but you have increased the paging file which i think is all you can do.

can anyne tell me is the demo expander being released 2day or 2morrow?
Well may be never sangam is failed to do that uptil now. He is asking other people for help. after 1st June no one will need that expander and this project in the bag.

Barmyarmyfan05 said:
any updates on the expander?
Obviously not or they would've been posted, I suggest you acquire some patience

Its all good and well for me! The game is releasing in India 2morrow.I've got nothing to lose.Exept for the money :( +money spent on dloading the demo :( I believe that the game is worth it.

have patience mate,if and when sangam finds a way he will post it.

there is no use if he dosen't release the patch in a few hours.
The game is getting released tommorow.

Users who are viewing this thread