Demo Expander

check my previous post ..i added the solution to freeze the number of overs

cant we play the whole game from start, i mean Eng Batting only?

sangam can u post here that software 'tsearch'?

do u have the software tsearch? can u post it here of privide the link for us to download?

Those instructions dont work with tsearch 1.6, i cant put the F7F354 into the box on the right as it wont let me paste in there!

its working for me now,but when the overs are frozen symmonds keeps on bowling no other bowler is used.

Hello Everybody.

As u said the values in .exe has nothing to do with ....so no question of releasing any patched exe for the demo. But cant any editor be created to simplyfy the freezing process(probably with VB as u prefer it)?

"Anyways I am downloading the demo now"

Easier solution for the friends

Open TSearch, and load up the game..select cricket 2005.exe from the process.

then load up this file in TSearch and enter the instructions as provided in the screen.

Attachments

• c2k5.zip
    13.5 KB · Views: 471
Thanks for your work Sangam i have it now. Rep added :)

p.s. If you do ever find a way to start the score for England at 0 so we can bat all the way through, ill rep you even more.

Thanks again :)

the download link isnt working....

THANX A LOT!! IT WORKS !!! Anyway, the bowler remains the same and the one for keeping the score same doesn't seem to work

sangam said:
Easier solution for the friends

Open TSearch, and load up the game..select cricket 2005.exe from the process.

then load up this file in TSearch and enter the instructions as provided in the screen.

sangam buddy, this was a great effort for sure. my review:

i have tried your "patch" and was able to bat everytime against symmonds. the score freezes at 200. the wickets aren't freezing unfortunately. but if you have a close look after scoring a run, you can see, that the score is changing... beginning from 229 i think. after some overs - suddently england wins !

i think this results, that the score by aus (253) was beaten by eng (255). so the game ends like everytime. this means the "patch" can only give more overs to get the 24 runs. you can play 100 overs (if you wont run). thanks anyway my friend - at beginning it was only a idea and now the one patch for the demo.

/e: 2 things in the pic:
- the score of eng (26 runs of 5 balls, i hitted only 1 six)
- AUS won :rolleyes: , of course they do.....

Attachments

• pic.JPG
    pic.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 564
Last edited:
Prakash knows how to reduce the England score so perhaps if we put the two together England could be 200/9 and need 54 to win.
I can't get the patch to work as C2k5 won't let me alt-tab once I am ingame.

Users who are viewing this thread