Demo Expander

The_gas said:
p.s. If you do ever find a way to start the score for England at 0 so we can bat all the way through, ill rep you even more.
For some reason the game crashes if I change the score to 0, so I think we must modify the Australia score. Still needs to be tested though...

Yes im afraid it just gives you a few more overs to get the score required. Still its better than nothing. :)

I have modifed the target to 400 so that you can bat bit more longer. Extract the file under your cricket 2005 demo folder and use it along with tsearch, and I don't think you need to enable freeze score option.

Attachments

• f83cfee0572fc6b1c07bff0f7aa5aebb.zip
    127.5 KB · Views: 249
How do I edit this XML if I want to? Do I need a Hex Editor or are there anyother tools available?

Thank you very much young Prakash. Gorge yourself on some rep. :)

Sorry can this just be clarified, i extract it to cricket 2005 demo folder, then run tsearch using the cheat list that sangam posted correct? Because i can open the xml file with tsearch?

Last edited:
Anil Dharani said:
How do I edit this XML if I want to? Do I need a Hex Editor or are there anyother tools available?
Obivously this is not a XML file, its similar to the cricket 2004 .sav file so you would need a hex editor to edit it.
The_gas said:
I extract it to cricket 2005 demo folder, then run tsearch using the cheat list that sangam posted correct?
yes

Last edited:
Thanks, I haven't edited any .sav files so didn't about that, sorry. Thanks again. :)

That works beautifully. If you just freeze the second one you can chase down the total with the scores moving and without the overs running out. I got Pieterson to 86 but then he was caught!

Yes it works like a dream. Wouldn't it be nice if we could change the bowlers and field settings.

Has anyone played a front foot square cut yet? I keep missing the ball with that shot.

comon guys keep it up, i know you will do it :) Good work sangam and prakash.. cheers

so the target is 400 but only 3 overs to get it?

is it not yet figured out how to play more overs yet? This patch is great i also got pieterson to 80.

bharat said:
so the target is 400 but only 3 overs to get it?
By using tsearch you can play unlimted overs, check out sangam's post. If anyone thinks the target is bit high or low I can adjust it :).

Users who are viewing this thread