Review Demo impressions thread

that is my thought too. The AI are batting as a Test match, but you are batting as a 3 over match therefore you are always going to win.

that is my thought too. The AI are batting as a Test match, but you are batting as a 3 over match therefore you are always going to win.

How do you know the AI are batting as a Test match? This is a demo build, so they could be batting for 3 overs.

i dont think that AC09 full version will have same gameplay like its demo.

Haha, yup. Artificial Intelligence, eg. how smart the opposition are, how they react to different situations etc.

Yep, because they are treating the demo as a 3 over match and hitting out, so we can bet that they would treat test matches as real test matches and we should expect the AI run rate to be at 2,3,4..

Yep, because they are treating the demo as a 3 over match and hitting out, so we can bet that they would treat test matches as real test matches and we should expect the AI run rate to be at 2,3,4..

AI does play as if they are playing for 3 overs. But getting their wickets is very hard, you have to earn the wickets, also it so much satisfying when you get them out. Though the demo is only 3 over batting and bowling but is the most enjoyable cricket game i played. I have been trying to upload the whole ingame footage but my connection is letting me down.

:( really sorry guys

Its ok, keep trying! + I agree it that is incredibly satisfying when you get them out, or even when you get a chance, because it feels as if you deserve that.

From the AI vs AI matches I saw at the play test, in test matches, easy gets around 10 rpo, normal around 6 and hard is 3-4.

Is there a reason you posted it twice? Lolz, anyway, I meant to say on hard the run rate would be 2,3,4, in case i confused anyone.

It definitely seems like the AI knows the rates they should be going at. 3 overs going at around 10-14. Hopefully its the case. I find the jump from Normal to Hard quite high actually.

Users who are viewing this thread