Review Demo impressions thread

I swear this thread should be changed to the 'n00b convention center'.

Chilax people, it's only a demo, that's what their there for, to make you interested and wonder whats in the final product so you buy it.

In regards to sweeping. In the game you only play against fast bowlers, do you regulary see batsmen in real life sweeping a ball coming at the at 90MPH?? No... But i have managed to sweep one or two.

Chilax people, it's only a demo, that's what their there for, to make you interested and wonder whats in the final product so you buy it.

In regards to sweeping. In the game you only play against fast bowlers, do you regulary see batsmen in real life sweeping a ball coming at the at 90MPH?? No... But i have managed to sweep one or two.

Finally some sanity.

I have managed to play couple of sweep shots to quicky it looks really good.

See people needs to understand that, this game and AI pacing is made specifics to the demo it self. I think it quite an progress from BLIC07. This game is really good, not perfect but a posetive move towards future games. AI seems to react accordingly. i have been paying since yeserday and i have seen that even on normal mode sometime they get bogged down, and sometimes they are flowing like anything. If you ball few good balls then they will try to smack you.

Finally some sanity.

Oops, I thought you two were the same person :p

Ai with the rates seems good but as IloveGilly said Normal to Hard is a big jump

In that case I'm ignoring the responses to the Demo and sticking to what I heard about the playtest...

I think the playtest is a better guide, I think it would be wise for TG/Codies to bring out a new demo of the release build of the final game, at a later point, if possible. Otherwise they aren't doing themselves any favours if indeed they have made these fixes. I definitely remember Heath (or one of the other guys) stating that they fixed the bowlers speeds.

Something really cool just happened, I was batting (Strauss) bowler was Johnson or Siddle around the wicket. Anyway I tried to like smack a ball on the back foot to the leg side so it was a bit of a pull but not quite there...more of a slap to the legside. Anyway top edged it and the keeper ran forward and caught it safely...however it was a no ball :D

I'm still fed up about this Xbox360 exclusive demo thing. One day maybe but a whole week?

I am sure that the publishers are paid by Microsoft for Xbox exclusive content
(just like the GTAiv's DLC s are Xbox Exclusive,H.a.w.x demo was released in xbox a week before the pc one,and Now codies are following them to get some $$ :spy)

Is the batting a lot harder than BLC or is it just a slight harder?

As well the new catching system looks gd

Users who are viewing this thread