Review Demo impressions thread

When angryangy and I played the AI we bowled about 15-20 overs to England and I don't think there was a run out at all...

Last edited:
Bowled 20 overs against England, didn't go too well.

- Got belted for 200 runs.
- KP got a century.

However, a little bug but found Lee ran in to the wickets on numerous occasions when bowling, or is it just realistic?

:laugh

When angryangy and I played the AI we bowled about 15-20 overs to England and I don't think there was a run out at all...

It would be nice if Transmission could alleviate our fears by informing us that the runout bug is being fixed or is not in the final product. Another reason to wait for game reviews after its release, because if that bug is there the game is pretty much unplayable. 6 runouts in a Test innings - that aint cricket :facepalm:facepalm

It would be nice if Transmission could alleviate our fears by informing us that the runout bug is being fixed or is not in the final product. Another reason to wait for game reviews after its release, because if that bug is there the game is pretty much unplayable. 6 runouts in a Test innings - that aint cricket :facepalm:facepalm

Yep, defs, would absolutely ruin the game (run-out bug), but could probably be fixed by a patch if necessary.

Some more screenies to scare you guys :P :P
Oh btw I was on hard mode :)

Attachments

• after 4 overs.PNG
    after 4 overs.PNG
    55.7 KB · Views: 72
  • first two overs.PNG
    first two overs.PNG
    73.2 KB · Views: 47
I'm batting as Aus and Flintoff keeps bowling yorkers right at the wicket, soo annoying it doesn't change each bowl is the same.
And if you dont get the timing right its out.
Whats the best shot to hit the yorkers with?

Bowled 20 overs against England, didn't go too well.

- Got belted for 200 runs.
- KP got a century.

However, a little bug but found Lee ran in to the wickets on numerous occasions when bowling, or is it just realistic?

:laugh
Yep, I had that happen with Lee, and I also happened to not get hit around by England, but couldn't take a wicket. I think I dropped Strauss on 0, then he moved to 70 odd before I quit.

I scored 300/0 with Australia. Easy hitting even on hard mode

I scored 300/0 with Australia. Easy hitting even on hard mode

Well I have been playing all week on hard mode and find it nigh on impossible to score runs quickly, so for me it is very realistic.

Guys apologies if you already knew this but here are my findings!!

Have been using the expander and just finished the Aus innings! Australia the AI score 289 all out after 81 overs working out at 3.5 an over!!

Now i re-read the first ever Q and A session with the producers and noticed they were talking bout the aiming reticule changing different shades of green as you move it.

So i decided to concentrate far more on this and obviously depending on the delivery you choose each area has a better shade of green!

Once i located the best area then executed it better!

Let me say.... Edges... Top Edges...Leaves a plenty and very watchfull test match batting!

It difficult to the extend if you choose and outswinger and want to be smart put the reticule in an area that you know would give you a good shade of green with the inswinger then change the delivery to inswinger as you bowl!.. Computer begins to struggle!

Im sure most of you knew this, however its got me a little more excited!!:happy

Guys, on the 360, I only have the option to play in Normal mode, is there a way I can play in Hard ?

Adarsh added 2 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

Nvm sorted it out !

I find it so much easier to just play lofted shots ball after ball. playing cautiously i was getting out very easy. down to 60/5 then decided hey, screw it lets slog. got to 300 then gave up as the ai persisted to leave the deep completely open for the entire innings.

my main problem with this game is the ai bowlers line and length. its always full and straight, all the time. there is an over or 2 of short balls but the bounchers are so crappy that they can just be smashed around the park. i mean when has brett lee hit the exact same spot on the pitch for 5 overs straight..... c'mon thats just stupid

Jeez people seem to be playing it a lot. I'd rather hold out for the final model to come out and enjoy that.

i'm facing problem with taking catches all the time.. Need Help some time circle always appear as RED then when to press [Enter Key]...:doh

Users who are viewing this thread